How Do I Get Help Finding a Part for My Vehicle from Rockauto?
RockAuto has parts for vehicles dating back as far as 1945. RockAuto's website is the best tool to get help find a part for your vehicle. Find a vehicle part on RockAuto depends on what you are looking for and what information you have about the part you are looking for. There are several ways you can find a part for your vehicle on RockAuto depending on:
If you know what you are looking for
- Open RockAuto's website
- Peruse their catalog until you see your vehicle make. The catalog is organized alphabetically which should make it easy for you to scroll
- Click your vehicle make to expand it. You should see details about the year, model, and engine size of your vehicle
- If you do not see your vehicle type in the catalog, input the year, make, model, engine and the part that you're searching for in the search box located at the top of the main page. A list f suggested vehicles and/or pars will appear as you type. Select the correct one to go the vehicle/part and order it
If you know what is wrong with the vehicle but not the part you need
- Open RockAuto's website
- Peruse their catalog until you see your vehicle make
- Click your vehicle make to expand it
- Select the name of the vehicle system or category that is damaged. A drop down list will appear showing you parts for that section of the vehicle
- The most frequently purchased parts for your vehicle will be in bold. Select the damaged part and add it to cart
If you do know the name of the part you need
- Open RockAuto's website
- Look for the 'Find Category' box and click it.
- Begin typing the name of the part you need. A drop down menu of possible parts should appear. The list will either be categories containing parts matching your entry or matching parts
- Select the relevant part and click 'Enter' to proceed to the check out
If you know the part number
- Open RockAuto's website in your browser
- You should see a "Part Number Search" tab at the top of the homepage. Click it
- Type the part number then click 'Search'
- To narrow down your search, you can select the brand name or part type from the drop down list that subsequently appears and then click 'Search' again. If you are uncertain of the part's name, you can narrow down te search by typing some keywords
The part's availability
You can find the vehicle part you desire but it may be out of stock. RockAuto will label the part "Non-stock item" or "Out of Stock." RockAuto does not offer information about when the part will be back in stock but they do have a feature that notifies you when the part is in stock. To sign up for an availability alert, click the "Notify me when available" tab on the check out page and you will be asked to send RockAuto your email address where they will notify you when it is in stock.
All the above are ways that RockAuto can help you find a part for your vehicle. If these methods don't work, you can get in contact with RockAuto's customer service department through either of two ways. You can all their customer service number which is available on Monday -Thursday from 7am-10am, on Friday from 7am-9am, on Saturday from 7am-6pm and on Sun from 8am-4pm. All times are E.S.T. You can also send them an email requesting help finding a part for your vehicle. You can find their contact information on GetHuman.
Why Did GetHuman Write "How Do I Get Help Finding a Part for My Vehicle from Rockauto?"?
After thousands of Rockauto customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Get Help Finding a Part for My Vehicle from Rockauto? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Rockauto if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for Rockauto Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Rockauto in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Get Help Finding a Part for My Vehicle from Rockauto? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Asked a month ago
What customers are saying about this and similar problems
I am looking for a fuel tank sending unit pick up for a**** dodge D*** truck it where t...
What’s the best brand of brake pads for a **** RX *** Lexus
I am looking for the rear brake line tee or spliter for ** firebird it sit on the rear...
Need a throttle cable for*****Infinity QX*. Price?
I have a **** Chevy suburban *.* V leader **** I need an in tank fuel pump