Roku is one of the companies that pioneered TV streaming services. Roku offers Roku TVs with in-built streaming experience and streaming players that can connect to other TV models. It is known for its cost-effective and convenient services. To access their services, you need an account. The account enables you to activate your device and access various streaming services. Adding a payment option can also allow you to buy or rent movies and subscribe to services like Netflix. If you would like to manage or cancel you Roku subscription, below are some of the ways in which you can do it.
To manage your Roku subscription via the web, you can follow these steps:
• Go to Roku website through your phone or computer browser
• Sign in to your account
• Tap or click "Manage your subscriptions. This should take you to a page with a list of subscriptions that are billed by Roku
• Choose the subscription that you want to manage and select Renew, Resubscribe, or Unsubscribe, depending on what you want to do.
• Confirm your choice when prompted to do so.
• On your Roku remote, click the home button
• To navigate the channel grid, make use of the directional pad. This pad is + shaped, and it is located at the center of the remote.
• Highlight the Roku Channels or the partner subscription channel.
• Use the star button to open on the Roku remote to open the channel that you want to manage.
• For partner channel, selecting "Manage subscription" will enable you to access additional options and see your subscription details, including renewal date
• For The Roku Channel, selecting "Manage subscription" will enable you to view a list of premium subscriptions
• Select "Cancel subscription" if you wish to unsubscribe. By doing so, a message will pop up, indicating how long you can continue accessing the services or content after unsubscribing.
• To confirm your decision, select "Cancel subscription" and then "Done"
Overall, it is apparent that unlike most subscription services which make unsubscribing unnecessarily difficult, canceling a Roku subscription is quite straightforward, whether you are trying to do it via the web or a Roku device.
After thousands of Roku customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How do I manage or cancel my Roku subscription? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Roku if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Roku in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How do I manage or cancel my Roku subscription? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.