Roku is one of the companies that pioneered TV streaming services. Roku offers Roku TVs with in-built streaming experience and streaming players that can connect to other TV models. It is known for its cost-effective and convenient services. To access their services, you need an account. The account enables you to activate your device and access various streaming services. Adding a payment option can also allow you to buy or rent movies and subscribe to services like Netflix. If you would like to manage or cancel you Roku subscription, below are some of the ways in which you can do it.
To manage your Roku subscription via the web, you can follow these steps:
• Go to Roku website through your phone or computer browser
• Sign in to your account
• Tap or click "Manage your subscriptions. This should take you to a page with a list of subscriptions that are billed by Roku
• Choose the subscription that you want to manage and select Renew, Resubscribe, or Unsubscribe, depending on what you want to do.
• Confirm your choice when prompted to do so.
• On your Roku remote, click the home button
• To navigate the channel grid, make use of the directional pad. This pad is + shaped, and it is located at the center of the remote.
• Highlight the Roku Channels or the partner subscription channel.
• Use the star button to open on the Roku remote to open the channel that you want to manage.
• For partner channel, selecting "Manage subscription" will enable you to access additional options and see your subscription details, including renewal date
• For The Roku Channel, selecting "Manage subscription" will enable you to view a list of premium subscriptions
• Select "Cancel subscription" if you wish to unsubscribe. By doing so, a message will pop up, indicating how long you can continue accessing the services or content after unsubscribing.
• To confirm your decision, select "Cancel subscription" and then "Done"
Overall, it is apparent that unlike most subscription services which make unsubscribing unnecessarily difficult, canceling a Roku subscription is quite straightforward, whether you are trying to do it via the web or a Roku device.