Rolling Stone Magazine has developed from a simple magazine to a cultural icon. It is read by millions of young adults. The magazine is a huge influence in matters of entertainment, television, technology, movies, and national affairs. Very subscription includes a free trial period.
The magazine started making its mark in the 1970s. It has since developed into one of the most famous magazines. It is mainly dedicated to rock and pop music. It features both upcoming and big bands in the United States. It is an incredible blend of good music from all generations. It also features world politics and historic issues. The period is 14 days for newspapers and 30 days for magazines. If you changed your address, you may contact Rolling Stone Magazine and notify them. Follow these steps to change your Rolling Stone Magazine address.
1. Before you change your address, you must have the following information; your billing address, your account name, and account number
2. To change your address online, log in to your account and click on the option 'Address change.'
3. Enter the relevant information and click 'Address Change'
4. Enter your new address
5. Click 'Submit'
6. Confirm that you would like to change your address to complete the process
Once you have successfully changed your address, your Rolling Stone Magazine will be delivered to your new address. Your subscription will continue to renew automatically unless you choose to cancel. You will receive an email notification before your subscription expires. If you experience any issues, you may contact the customer service team and ask for help.
If your problem is not solved and you continue to miss your paper, you may have no option but to cancel. Rolling Stone Magazine allows you to cancel whenever you please. You need the following when canceling;
1. Your personal information
2. The nine-digit account number that you can find on the magazine label. It is above your name
3. Access to a computer
How to Cancel Your Subscription
1. Log in to the magazine customer care area using your name, address, and zip code
2. Follow the prompts that guide you to cancel your subscription
3. Be ready with your account information and write down any information that you obtain in the cancelation process
4. Note that you will continue to be charged for your subscription until the magazine receives confirmation of your cancelation
5. Keep reviewing your credit card statement to make sure that you are not charged.
Contacting the Customer Service
If you need help submitting an address change to Rolling Stone Magazine, you may reach out to the customer service team and ask for help. The best way to contact Rolling Stone Magazine is on the phone. You will be connected with a customer service agent that can help you. They may ask for your personal information including your billing address and account name or number. If they can't help you, they may direct you to speak with a different customer service agent. Phone support is the only option to seek help from Rolling Stone Magazine.
After thousands of Rolling Stone Magazine customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Submit an Address Change to Rolling Stone Magazine? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Rolling Stone Magazine if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Rolling Stone Magazine in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Submit an Address Change to Rolling Stone Magazine? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.