How Do I Make An Appliance Appointment With Sears?
Sears is one of the oldest retailers in the country. The company has over a century of experience in repairing household appliances too. Their appliance repair business is doing better than ever with more homes using more devices than ever before.
The range of home appliances that Sears repairs is wide and varied. It includes washers, refrigerators, dryers, cookers, freezers and home ventilation systems. They will also repair larger devices not typical of every home such as fitness machines and lawn & garden maintenance machines.
Sears repairs appliances from all sorts of brands from popular ones like LG and Samsung to more obscure brands like Whirlpool and KitchenAid. They are also the only nationally authorized appliance repair service for Kenmore products. The complete list of brands they repair can be found on their website. Sears has an excellent team of technicians who will personally visit your home with all the necessary equipment to repair all your malfunctioning or damaged devices.
Sears appliance repair service has a 90 day satisfaction guarantee where if your appliance breaks down as a result of issues similar to the original repair, they will fix the problem for free. They will also buy the replacement parts at no charge. You will hardly find a customer of Sears's appliance repair services with a complaint.
You can schedule a repair session with Sears online or by calling them. The process to booking an appliance repair appointment with sears online is as follows:
1. Launch your web browser.
2. Open Sears's home services website, www.searshomeservices.com
3. You will see several tabs at the top of the page. Click "Repair."
4. You will see a calendar icon labelled "Schedule Now" with a phone right under it. Select the schedule option.
5. You will be directed to the repair scheduler page where you will be asked to select the appliance(s) you want repaired. You will also be asked to provide information about the device such as its type, the brand of the device, the type of warranty the appliance possesses and the nature of the problem.
6. You will then be asked to provide your location and details of your residence.
7. You will thereafter be prompted to provide the date that you want Sears repair team to come and fix the appliance.
8. The last step will be to provide Sears's repair service with your contact information so they can reach you in case of anything. All your appointment details will appear to the right as you schedule your appointment so it easy to see the appointment's progress.
You reserve the right the cancel the appointment at any point in time with no loss whatsoever. Sears offers customer support 24/7 so you can cancel the appointment at any time of day or night.
You can also contact Sears's appliance services department to book an appointment for repair. The appliance services team can be contacted using two ways:
You can initiate a chat with a Sears's home services advisor and book an appointment. You can do this through the following steps:
1. Launch your web browser and open the Sears home services website
2. On the homepage on the top right hand corner you will see the "Chat" option with a message icon beside it. Click on the icon
3. You will be asked to provide information about your appliance's warranty. Once you select one, you will be connected to a Sears home services advisor
You can also call Sears's appliance services phone number to schedule an appointment. The phone line is open every day from 6am-11pm C.S.T. You can retrieve the number from GetHuman.