Here's the scenario: you've gone to Shutterfly and placed an order for a photo book, holiday card, birth announcement, or another related item, but you'd like to cancel your order. What should you do?
You're in luck! We're going to show you how to cancel your Shutterfly order in this guide. You'll be able to cancel your order without an issue and continue your life filled with happiness.
However, before we get started, be sure to have your Shutterfly account information so that you can login.
Also, it's important that you know what kind of orders cannot be canceled. Because of fulfillment time restrictions, orders that you may have placed for "in-store pickup" are not eligible for the "30-minute cancellation period" like other orders. These orders cannot be canceled once they have been placed. Additionally, orders for annual savings plans, video plans, prepaid plans, and electronic gift certificates are not eligible to be canceled.
Ready to begin? Excellent. Let's go:
1) The first step is to go to the Shutterfly website. Examine the home page carefully. It's hard to see, but at the very top of the home page you will see a very small grey link that says "Sign In". Click that link.
2) On the next page, you'll be able to sign in to your Shutterfly account. Under the "Sign in to your account" heading, you'll see two text boxes. Enter your email address in the one that says "Email Address" inside of it. Next, enter your password in the text box that says "Password" inside of it. Then, click the big red button underneath that says "Sign In". Optionally, you can click the "Keep me signed in" checkbox.
3) You'll now be logged in to your Shutterfly account. After you have placed an order, you can cancel that order for any reason within 30 minutes. There are a couple of ways you are able to cancel your order.
4) After you've logged in, click on the "Order History" link in the drop-down menu next to your name on the "My Account" page. You'll then be taken to a page that will display all of your Shutterfly orders.
5) If you are within the 30-minute cancellation window we discussed above, a blue "Cancel this order" link will appear in the "Status" column to the right of your order.
6) If that blue link is present, you can click it and your order will be immediately canceled.
7) You are also able to cancel your order by using the confirmation email Shutterfly sent you.
8) Find the order confirmation email in your email account and scroll down to the bottom of that email. You'll see text that says "Made a mistake? You have 30 minutes to cancel your order". Click the blue "cancel your order" link and you will be redirected to a web page.
9) You will be redirected to an "Order Details" page. If it is within the 30-minute cancellation window Shutterfly allows, you'll see a blue "Cancel" button next to the "Status" heading that's in black bold letters. Click on that blue button and your order will be canceled immediately.
10) Are you still having trouble canceling your order? If so, we understand. Click here to be taken to a dedicated contact page that we've created for Shutterfly customers. You'll be quickly connected to a human in the customer support department that can help you now.
After thousands of Shutterfly customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Cancel My Shutterfly Order? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Shutterfly if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Shutterfly in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Cancel My Shutterfly Order? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Our free concierge service can find the best deals across telecom providers in your new zip code and making sure your services arrive on the same day. Talk to a live person seconds from now who can do price comparisons for you and get a date that works for you!Call anytime: 888-959-6783Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals (and schedule) across many companies