Does Simple Mobile Have the Best Customer Satisfaction for Cellphone Service?
This article outlines the good and bad aspects of Simple Mobile cellphone service to include information about data plans, how they measure up, and what customers like best and least about Simple Mobile. The article also provides two hyperlinks to reach a customer service representative to get more information.
Simple Mobile, a strictly pre-paid cellphone service plan, is a rapidly growing option for people looking to break away from contract plans and take more control of their monthly cellphone bill. But how does Simple Mobile measure up in customer satisfaction? What features do customers like the most, and what do they dislike? You can contact a Simple Mobile customer service representative here, and you can read below to find out what customers feel are the best and worst Simple Mobile has to offer.
- Simple Mobile is a pay-as-you-go plan. Therefore, customers love not having to deal with a contract and all that goes with a contract plan. Switching plans is easy and can be tailored to each month's anticipated needs rather than loaded with services you may not use in a given time period. Also, no contract means no early termination fees if you decide to switch.
- Simple Mobile offers cellphone service on T-Mobile's network, increasing its coverage area across the nation.
- Simple Mobile offers cellphone plans that have unlimited data at a cheaper rate than contract plans. It also offers a wide array of plans that can meet various cellphone needs.
- Customers love the international texting feature on Simple Mobile plans which allows them to text family and friends in Mexico, China, India, and Canada as part of their cellphone plan. For countries not included automatically, Simple Mobile allows for the addition of Global Calling Plans starting at $10 per month.
- Simple Mobile works on the newest smartphones and has a lease program so customers can purchase a smartphone without a huge upfront payment. Also, customers can bring their own device to their new Simple Mobile plan.
- The lower cost Simple Mobile plans do have data caps and slow data speeds are the biggest complaint customers have regarding its cellphone service. As with other plans that have a cheaper price, there's limited highspeed data and data throttling.
- Simple Mobile doesn't have storefront retailers, so SIM cards have to be mailed to the customer.
- Customers report a greater number of connectivity issues with Simple Mobile than with other plans.
- Troubleshooting on devices and plans is also a major customer complaint with customers noting that issues are not resolved quickly and usually involve more than one customer service representative.
- Coverage in more rural areas is not as good as with other prepaid cellphone providers.
The Bottom Line
Simple Mobile has a number of pros and cons, but overall its customer satisfaction rating is not the greatest when it comes to pre-paid cellphone service. The biggest plus is the number of plans that require no contract. The biggest minus is data throttling that creates issues once data thresholds have been reached. To contact a Simple Mobile customer service representative, click here to get more information and see if Simple Mobile is right for you.
Why Did GetHuman Write "Does Simple Mobile Have the Best Customer Satisfaction for Cellphone Service?"?
After thousands of Simple Mobile customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together Does Simple Mobile Have the Best Customer Satisfaction for Cellphone Service? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Simple Mobile if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for Simple Mobile Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Simple Mobile in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our Does Simple Mobile Have the Best Customer Satisfaction for Cellphone Service? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Asked a year ago
Updated 2 months ago
Viewed 874,671 times
What customers are saying about this and similar problems
Already I have requested **th due date extern next month January *th .But not proper...
your system does not work when I have no working phone
your system does not work when I have no working phone
My phone was stolden ***-***-**** about * months ago, I recently paid for a month and i...
I canceled my order because it couldn't be found in the system and I didn't get an emai...
Paying Too Much for Internet?
We created a free, impartial concierge you can speak to right now that can compare TV, cable, phone, and Internet deals in your area. Are you already getting the best deal? Call now and talk to a real, live person who can tell you what promotions you are missing out on.Talk to Us Now: 888-379-2546Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals across many companies