How Do I Cancel Sling TV on Amazon?
Have you decided that Sling TV isn't the right service for you and you want to cancel your subscription? Are you stranded and you don't know how to go about it? Well, there is no need to worry since we are here to help you. Follow these simple steps to cancel your Sling TV subscription.
Sling television is one of the most popular services for streaming live TV in the United States. The service provides a wide range of channels that can rival any traditional television provider. However, Sling subscribers say that managing your Sling TV subscription isn't always an easy task.
You may spend a lot of time on the company's website trying to figure out what to do whenever you want to cancel or change your subscription. So, have you decided that Sling TV isn't the right service for you and you want to cancel your subscription? Are you stranded and you don't know how to go about it?
Well, there is no need to worry since we are here to help you. Follow these simple steps to cancel your Sling TV subscription.
Accessing the Sling TV Account Settings
To cancel your subscription, you will need to access your Sling TV account settings. Here is how you can do it:
- Open your web browser and go to the official Sling TV website. You can access the site using any web browser.
- Once you are there, click on sign in in the upper right corner of the page to log in to your Sling TV account.
- You will be directed to Sling's login page. Enter the correct Email address and password and click on the sign in button to continue.
PS: If you are using a virtual private network (VPN) that is set anywhere outside the United States, you will probably get an error message stating that Sling TV is only available in the United States while trying to access the Sling TV website. Therefore, make sure that you use a US-based IP address when signing into your account.
- Once you enter the correct email address and password, Sling will take a few seconds to load up, and once it does so, you will land on their streaming interface. Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the interface to open your account settings page.
- You will land on the settings page with the Account tab open. Click on Manage Account to open a new tab that shows your account preferences.
- Sling will open a new tab for your account dashboard that shows all the links that you need to manage your account that includes changing your package or canceling your subscription.
- If you want to cancel your Sling TV subscription, continue to the next section.
Canceling Your Sling TV Subscription
- The link to cancel your sling TV subscription is located on the left side of the dashboard under the My Subscriptions section. Click on it then proceed to select Cancel Subscription
- A message will pop up persuading you to change your mind about canceling. If you are sure that you want to cancel your subscription, click on Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the message.
- You will then get a message suggesting that you pause your subscription instead of canceling it. If you are going on a holiday or simply won't be able to use Sling for a few days, this is the best option for you. However, if you aren't satisfied with the service and you are sure that you want to quit, select Continue To Cancel to proceed with the cancellation.
- Sling will then send you a message requesting you to state your reasons for canceling your subscription. You can choose to fill it out or not. Press Continue To Cancel again to complete the process
- At this point, your Sling TV subscription is officially canceled, and your account will no longer be billed.
Help from Real People
We partner with a US-based company with live tech support experts available 24/7. Take advantage of a $1 one-week trial membership and chat with an expert now.Chat With A Help Expert
Why Did GetHuman Write "How Do I Cancel Sling TV on Amazon?"?
After thousands of Sling TV customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Cancel Sling TV on Amazon? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Sling TV if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for Sling TV Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Sling TV in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Cancel Sling TV on Amazon? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Speak to An Expert Now
We partner with a US-based expert help site to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and chat with a live expert now.Get Live Expert Help
Asked 2 years ago
Updated 2 years ago
Viewed 773,676 times
What customers are saying about this and similar problems
My Sling Tv subscription was canceled on ***** and neither my husband or I canceled it...
Hello we would like to cancel Sling TV as two of our favorite TV shows were not covered...
Please cancel my subscription until further notice
I had trouble with your sign up process. It forced me to accept the Sling Blue package...
Out of country and need to cancel account
Paying Too Much for Internet?
After helping consumers for 10 years, we realized that you need an impartial, live person you can talk to about comparing the various TV, cable, Internet and phone plans in your area- somebody who can compare the best deals across telecom providers. So we created a free concierge service you can call at the phone number below.Call Anytime: 888-379-2546Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals across many companies