If you are a customer of Snapfish, there may come a time where you need to reset your password! This could be because you forgot your old password, for example. If you do have to reset your password, we certainly understand that the process to do so might be confusing. We are here to help!
We have written this guide so that you will be able to easily and effectively reset your Snapfish password and get back to using your account.
Snapfish is a service that is owned by a company called Shutterfly. It is based in the city of San Francisco in the great state of California. Snapfish was founded by Bala Parthasarathy, Rajil Kapoor, Shripati Acharya, and Suneet Wadhwa in 1999. It is a web-based photo printing and photo sharing service.
Ok, are you ready to begin? Let's get started resetting your Snapfish password. Please follow along with the guide below and your password will be reset in no time:
1) The first step to resetting your Snapfish password is to simply head on over to the Snapfish website. After you arrive at the Snapfish home page, be sure to take your time and examine all of your options extremely carefully.
2) After careful examination, you will notice that there is a white "Sign In / Join" button in the upper-right corner of the page. Next, you'll want to click that button.
3) After clicking that button, you'll come to another page that will allow you to sign in to Snapfish with your email or password. It will also let you "Join Snapfish" by clicking a blue "Sign Up" password. Look for the light blue "Forgot your password?" link under the white "Password" text field on the left side of the web page.
4) After clicking the light blue "Forgot your password?" link, you'll see a message that tells you to enter your login email address below that is associated with your Snapfish account. Enter the email address into the white "E-mail" text box" and click the blue "Submit" button.
5) Snapfish will then email you a link that will allow you to create a new password immediately. Go to your e-mail and click that link to finish the process and reset your Snapfish password.
6) After clicking that link, you will be asked to enter in your new password. You'll then be asked to enter in your new password again and click the blue "Submit" button. Be sure that your new password fits all of the Snapfish requirements for a valid, secure password. After you click "Submit", your password should be successfully updated.
7) If you require any more help, click here to be taken to our dedicated Snapfish support contact page. We will connect you with a human at Snapfish who can help you.
After thousands of Snapfish customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Reset My Snapfish Password? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Snapfish if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Snapfish in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Reset My Snapfish Password? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.