How Can I Access My Sprint Bill and Settings Online?
If you need to access your Sprint bill, you can do it online. You can register your account in a few minutes and pay your bills online.
How Can I Access My Sprint Bill and Settings Online?
Sprint allows you to access information about your account whenever you need it. Registering takes just a few minutes. You need the following information to get started;
- The billing ZIP code and account PIN or the answer to a security question. If you can't remember your PIN, you can request a one-time passcode
- To register as a device user and not an account owner, you must have your device handy to receive a text message
Follow these steps to sign up for access to Sprint:
- Open the Sprint website
- Click ‘Sign In' and then ‘Create my Profile'
- Verify your identity by completing any of these sections;
- Account Owners, ‘Answer my security question' or ‘Send me a retrieval code. To answer your security question, enter your billing code and the last four digits the account holder SSN. Answer your security question.
using the retrieval code, enter your billing ZIP code and the last four digits of the account holder SSN. You can register as an account owner once your account is verified.
Account Owners, ‘Enter my Sprint PIN number.' To use this option, enter your billing ZIP code and PIN.
Device users, use the option ‘Someone else pays the bill so I don't need to see billing info.' Once you have verified your device, you can view your plan information, device information, and your minute and data usage
- Create your username and password and then enter your email address
- Click ‘Finish'
- You will receive an email notification when there are changes to your profile.
Viewing Your Bill Online
- Go to the menu ‘My Sprint' and click ‘View Bill'
- If you are not signed in, you will be prompted to do it
- The option allows you to view up to the last 24 months of your bills
Paying Your Bill
- Go to your Sprint, find the paybill option and sign in
- Follow the instructions on your screen to complete a payment
Printing Your Bill
- Navigate to the ‘My Sprint' menu
- Click on the option ‘View Bill'
- Click ‘View/Save PDF Bill'
- At the top right corner of your bill, click on the ‘Print' icon.
Viewing Usage and Call Detail on Sprint
You can track your usage and call details online on Sprint. Follow these steps to view your account usage and call detail'
- Sign in to Sprint
- Find the ‘Devices' section and find the device whose information you need
- Click on the three vertical dots at the top right of the tile
- Click on the option ‘Detailed Usage'
- You will find the ‘My Usage' page
- To see your call details, click ‘View call log.' The link is only visible to account owners
If you need help from Sprint, you should contact the support team. The best way to contact Sprint is on the phone. You will be connected with a support representative who can guide you through the steps. Explain the problem you are experiencing and the type of help you wish to receive. Another option to speak with a representative is on live chat. It is the best alternative to phone support.
If you wish to seek support on social media, Twitter is the best option. A support representative will give you the help you need in no time. They may also direct you to continue the conversation on a different platform.
The Sprint help desk has plenty of tips and suggestions that may help you. Seek support on the help desk before exploring other support alternatives.
Why Did GetHuman Write "How Can I Access My Sprint Bill and Settings Online?"?
After thousands of Sprint customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Can I Access My Sprint Bill and Settings Online? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Sprint if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for Sprint Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Sprint in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Can I Access My Sprint Bill and Settings Online? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Asked a month ago
What customers are saying about this and similar problems
I bought a phone it’s with sprint but a assistance told me that my phone is locked and...
Hello There! I believe I need to talk to Sprint to figure this out but their chat windo...
They said I have two different phone number and I need to talk to someone
I can't access the internet or have data
My check didn't arrive on the **th ********....need my phone, traveling to Vegas.