How Do I Move My Sprint Service to a New Address?
Relocating to a new location is easier when your favorite mobile service goes with you. And yes, you can move your Sprint Service to your new address once you initiate the transfer.
There are two ways in which you can initiate a transfer of the Sprint mobile service to your new address. These include;
However, it is only possible to move the Sprint Mobile service to your new location if the service is available in the area. You, therefore, need to confirm from the Sprint coverage map whether your location is serviceable by Sprint.
How Do I Move My Sprint Service to a New Address on the Sprint Account?
You can comfortably move your Sprint service to a new address by yourself. However, for you to make the transfer, there is a condition:
There are two levels of accounts for managing the Sprint account. You have to be the Account Owner or have an Account Authorized Profile to see and make changes to the billing addresses.
The Owner Account Level
Follow the steps below to move your Sprint Service to a new address for the account owners;
1. From your browser, visit the Sprint website.
2. Click on the Owner Level Access.
3. Find the My Preferences option and click on it.
4. Scroll down to My Bill from the drop-down menu.
5. Tap on Billing Addresses option. Here you can make changes to both the service address and the billing address.
6. On the right, click the change button.
7. Enter your new address and save the settings.
You must confirm the phone number and your contact details listed in your account. This is because an agent from Sprint will reach out to you to arrange the transfer.
The Account Authorized Profile
Follow the following steps to move your Sprint Service to a new address for the account authorized profile;
1. Visit the Sprint website on your browser.
2. Tap in the icon labeled My Sprint.
3. Click on the Profile & Security button. You will receive a security code on your phone to ensure security.
4. Enter the code to confirm.
5. Tap on the button labeled Manage Addresses to proceed.
6. On the right side of your current service address, there is an edit box. Click on it and type in the new address.
7. Complete and save the process by clicking on the Confirm button.
Remember to check whether your contact details are up to date to receive reminders and notifications concerning the service move.
How Do I Move My Sprint Service to a New Address by Contacting Customer Care?
You can initiate the transfer to move the Sprint service to a new address by contacting Sprint customer care.
Once you get in touch with the customer service agent, inform them that you are relocating to a new location and would like to move your Sprint service as well to the new address. Give the date you wish to have the service moved to your new address.
Give the agent information regarding the new address and make sure you confirm that your saved contact details are intact.