Did you just purchase a new phone or another cool item at Sprint? That's amazing! You'd probably like to know how to track your order now, yes? Well, I'm here to tell you that you're in the right place! In this article, we're going to show you how to track your Sprint order quickly and easily.
To use this guide, you'll want to make sure you have either your Sprint username and password or your order number and billing zip code. Your order number will look like this: XX-XXXX-1234567 or XXXX-X-12345678 (include all dashes).
Do you have one of those items? If so, that's fantastic! Let's get started:
1) If you've located your Sprint username and password, you'll first want to head on over to the Sprint website. When you've arrived at the Sprint home page, click the big grey "Sign In" button in the upper right-hand corner.
2) A big drop-down menu will appear and you'll be able to enter your Sprint username and password. After you've logged in, from the "My Account" page you'll want to click on the "See My Order History" link.
3) You'll now find yourself on your Sprint "Order History" page. These also include all of the Sprint orders you've placed in the past.
4) Take a close look at the list of orders on the "Order History" page and click the link that represents the specific order you want to track now.
5) You'll find that after you click your desired order number link, your tracking information will be displayed. Your tracking information will include the date the item was shipped, the date you will receive it, the shipping carrier, and your tracking number.
6) You might find that you're taken directly to the shipping carrier's website when you click on your Sprint order link. If so, all of the same information will be displayed on a page that's dedicated specifically to your order.
7) Don't worry if you can't locate your Sprint username or password. There's another way to track your order that we're going to explain to you now. Just be sure to have your Sprint order number and your billing zip code.
8) After you've located that information, scroll down to the bottom of the Sprint home page and click the "Support Center" link listed under the "Support" heading.
9) On the Support Center page, you'll want to click "Orders and Returns" and then the blue "Check Order Status" link on the following "Order Support" page.
10) You'll then arrive at a page with the title "My Order". Enter your order number, billing zip code and then click the yellow "Check Status" button.
11) Your tracking information will now be shown to you. This will include the date the item was shipped, the date you will receive it, the shipping carrier, and your tracking number.
12) If you require additional assistance with tracking your order, we have an excellent resource for you. You'll want to click here for our Sprint contact page that will put you in direct contact with a human on their customer support team.