If you have trouble getting into your Square account, you can reset your password in a few simple steps. Follow these steps to reset your Square password.
Resetting Your Square Password Online
1. Open your Square password reset page
2. Enter your email address and click on the option 'Send Instructions'
3. You will receive an email with the subject 'Reset your Square Password'
4. Open it and click 'Reset Password'
5. Create a strong and unique password
If You Can't Find the Email
If you don't see the password reset email in your email, there are a few troubleshooting tips that may help you. Some of them include checking your spam folder and confirming that you provided the right email address.
Square sends you notifications through the email address that is associated with your account. There are a few reasons why you may fail to receive the emails. Some of them include;
1. The email may have gone to the spam/junk folder. If you have any email filters, check them to rule out the possibility
2. You probably have pending payments taken offline. If you took your payments in Offline Mode, notifications will be sent after payments have been processed.
3. Your mobile carrier or internet service provider may have blocked Square emails
4. 4. If you see the message 'This token has been used,' confirm that you signed out of the Square dashboard and restart the password reset process
Resetting Your Square Password in the App
1. Open the Sign In screen and click 'Forgot Password?'
2. Enter your email address and click 'Send'
3. An email will automatically be sent to your email address
Contacting the Support Team
If you experience any issues when trying to reset your Square password, contact the customer service team and ask for help. There are lots of ways to contact Square if you need help.
The best way to contact them is on the phone. When you are connected with the support representatives, they may inquire about your account and the nature of your problem. Once they establish the nature of your problem, they will give you the help you need. Phone support is the only option to speak directly with an agent.
If you don't need to speak directly with a support agent, consider seeking support on email. Send the support agents a short email explaining the problem you are experiencing. They will get back to you as soon as possible. With email support, you can retain the proof of your communication with the support agents for a long time. Refer to it if you need help again.
Alternatively, you may contact them on Twitter. It gives you the chance to seek help in public. The customer service agents will get back to you as soon as possible. You may also get help from other Square customers. If the support agents can't help you on Twitter, they may direct you to continue communication on the phone.
The help desk is a great support alternative for Square users. It has lots of help pages that cover some of the most common questions. It has targeted tips and lots of suggestions that may address your concerns.
After thousands of Square customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Reset My Square Password? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Square if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Square in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Reset My Square Password? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.