Are you a Florida driver that is registered with Sunpass? Would you like to know how to check your Sunpass balance quickly and easily? If so, you've come to the right place. We're going to help you do that in this guide.
Sunpass is Florida's prepaid toll program. To check your Sunpass balance, you'll need your Sunpass account login information before we begin. Your login information consists of your account number or your username, along with your Sunpass password.
If you don't have your login information, we'll outline some alternative options for you below.
Let's get started checking your Sunpass balance:
1) After locating your Sunpass login information, go to the Sunpass website. After landing on the home page, click on the big, green "My Sunpass" button on the upper right-hand corner of the page.
2) After you click that button, you'll enter your account number or username along with your Sunpass password. Then, you'll click "login."
4) If you cannot login online, make a note of the "How to Add Funds to Your Account" link that appears under the login form as well. When following this link, you'll be able to find more information on how to check your balance by visiting a "Walk-in Center" throughout Florida. This is a place you can go to in-person that can help you check your Sunpass balance and manage your account.
5) In the event you were able to login successfully, after you login to your Sunpass account, you'll want to examine the "Account Overview" page. If you're not already on the "Account Overview" page, click the "Overview" link on the left-hand side of the page under your account number.
6) On the account overview page, you will see your name, address, your "account alerts", and on the right-hand side, you will see your Sunpass balance.
7) You can also add funds and adjust your account payment options if necessary on the "Account Overview" page by following the applicable links.
8) If you forgot your username or password, and cannot login, click the "Forgot password or username?" link instead.
9) After clicking that link, you'll arrive at the account recovery page. If you've forgotten your username, select that option. Enter the requested information into the form, and your username will be emailed to you.
10) If you have forgotten your password, select that option on the account recovery page. Enter the requested information into the form and a link to reset your password will be emailed to you. Click on that link and you'll be able to reset your password on the resulting web page.
11) After you recover your username and/or password, go to step #1 above and follow the guide to retrieve your Sunpass balance.
12) If you weren't able to login successfully to your Sunpass account, and you were not able to recover your username or password, we can help. We assist people with speaking directly to humans in the Customer Service department at Sunpass.
After thousands of Sunpass customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Check My Sunpass Balance? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Sunpass if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Sunpass in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Check My Sunpass Balance? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.