How do I recover my Supercell account?
If you went to play Clash of Clans and can't login, you can still get your account back. Here's how you recover your Supercell account.
The Supercell account is usually associated with the Clash of Clans free video game. This game is developed, published, and updated by Supercell. So, if you have lost your game village and it wasn't linked to Google+ for Android users and Game Center for iOS users, recovering your Supercell account can help you in recovering your village.
Note that it isn't a guarantee that you'll recover your village, but if you follow the steps outlined in this guide, there is a good chance that you'll recover your village. You also need to conduct the recovery as soon as you can since the longer you wait, the harder the recovery will be.
How to Recover Your Clash of Clans using Supercell ID
- The first thing you need to do is to open the game and ensure that you have added the right Google account to your smartphone. You must sign in the game with the right Gmail account.
- Open the game settings and click on the Google Play button. You will automatically be signed into all your games.
- Make sure that you select the correct Gmail account. The new screen that appears will request you to load the right village. Be sure to choose the right email that is connected to the Clash of Clans game.
- The next thing that you're supposed to do is confirm that all the data provided is correct.
- Confirm the name of the village, the last time you played the game, the level, and your village. Once you confirm that all the data is correct, you are good to go.
Recovering Your Clash of Clans for iOS Users
If you're an iOS user and you've lost your game village, there is no need to worry since you can recover it as well. Follow these simple steps to recover your village.
- Go to Settings, Game Center, then Apple ID.
- Once you've logged into the correct Apple ID/Game Center, a prompt message will pop up requesting you to load the right village. If you're unable to retrieve your lost game village with the current address that you're using, it is probably the wrong address.
- If that is the case, you need to contact the Clash of Clans team for further assistance.
- You can contact the support department by sending them an email, and you can be sure that someone will get in touch as soon as possible.
- You'll need to include the following information in your email:
- The username, clan name of the village that you're trying to retrieve plus the current village and the player tag if possible
- The Town Hall level of your lost village and also the current village
- The exact XP level of both your current and lost village
- A simple explanation of how you lost your game village.
- Once you send this email, the only thing that you can do is to sit back and wait for the reply. Typically, the support team may take up to four weeks to reply to your email.
PS: You can also follow these simple steps to recover your lost village when you switch devices. Keep in mind that different smartphone games use different systems when it comes to saving your game progress and transferring your game account between various devices.
If you want the game empires that you have taken time to build to follow you from one device to the next, always check with the game makers to see how you can do it.
You should also keep in mind that Supercell will recover your account only once. Therefore, it is critical to register for the Supercell ID to avoid losing your restored village again in the future.
Why Did GetHuman Write "How do I recover my Supercell account?"?
After thousands of Supercell customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How do I recover my Supercell account? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Supercell if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for Supercell Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Supercell in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How do I recover my Supercell account? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.