Accessing your SurveyMonkey account is a simple and straightforward process. Once you have registered your account, you can sign in by following these steps;
1. Go to the SurveyMonkey website on the 'Contact Us' option
2. Click on the option 'sign in'
3. Enter your username and password
4. Select 'sign in' again
5. You will be directed to your account
If you don't remember your password or username, it is possible to recover them and continue using your account.
Resetting Your Password
1. Navigate to the 'Forgot Password?' page
2. Enter your Username and click 'Continue'
3. You will receive an email to the email address associated with your account
4. Use the link in your email to reset your password
If You Forgot Your Password and Username
If you have multiple accounts, it is easy to forget the one that you intend to use. Follow these steps to recover both your username and password;
1. Find the 'Forgot Password or Username' page
2. Enter the email address associated with your account leaving the username box blank
3. Click 'Continue'
4. You will receive an email with a list of usernames that may be associated with your email address
5. Click on the right username. You will be directed to the 'Forgot Password?' page
6. Click 'Continue' leaving the email box blank
7. Click 'Continue'
8. You will receive a password reset link in your email
If You Didn't Receive a Password Reset Email
If you request a reset email, you should receive it in ten minutes or less. If you can't find the email, refresh and check your spam folder. You should also check to make sure that your emails are not being blocked by your email security settings. You can unlock your SurveyMonkey emails by following these steps;
1. Add the email address of SurveyMonkey to the safe senders' list of your email
2. Make sure that your browser is not storing your old login information. Clear your cookies and cache
3. Close your browser and open it again
4. Try to recover your password again
5. Check to ensure that you are using the right username for your account
6. Whitelist SurveyMonkey information in your email
You should contact the support team if you suspect that someone may be accessing your account without your permission. You should also change your password as soon as possible. Use a strong and unique password and do not share it with anyone.
Contacting the Support Team
If all your attempts to recover your SurveyMonkey account are unsuccessful, you may need to seek help from the support team.
Contacting them on the Phone
This is the best way to contact SurveyMonkey. You will be connected with a representative to guide you through the process. When speaking with a support agent, be polite and respectful. Explain your concern and the type of help you would like to receive.
You may need to speak with a few agents before getting the help you need.
Contacting them on Email
Another way to seek support from SurveyMonkey is through email. Send them a short but detailed email expressing your concerns. You may send your email whenever you want and you will get a response in a few hours. It is a good option if you don't mind waiting.
Contacting them on Social Media
You may contact SurveyMonkey for support on their Twitter and Facebook sites. Since they are public platforms, you are likely to get help fast.
Seeking Help on the Help Desk
The help desk has plenty of targeted tips and suggestions that may help you solve the issue you are experiencing.
After thousands of SurveyMonkey customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Recover My Surveymonkey Account? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting SurveyMonkey if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like SurveyMonkey in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Recover My Surveymonkey Account? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.