Retailer T. J. Maxx has been around since 1976 but still offers quality items at a significant discount. However, even greater discounts can be found during Cyber Monday, which is the Monday after Thanksgiving. So one question remains, how do you find those good deals? One possibility is to stake out the store the old-fashioned way but that takes time, effort, and planning.
A more efficient method is to sign up for a free account and sign up for T.J. Maxx email preferences. Read on to learn the steps.
How to Enroll
1. Go to https://tjmaxx.tjx.com/store/index.jsp and click on the Account icon located on the right side of the screen, second from the left.
2. You should see a pop-up window with options to sign in or sign up.
3. Click on Sign up and fill out the fields.
4. Check on the box to sign-up for at least the first T.J. Maxx email list and you are ready to go.
Tips to Remember
1. It's not recommended to use third-party coupon and discount sites. The discounts don't always work and T.J. Maxx has no control over these sites.
2. If you don't receive the welcome email after registering, please check your spam or junk folder.
3. For purchases in some stores, you will be given an option to receive an electronic receipt in addition to your paper one.
4. Enrolling in T.J. Maxx's loyalty program can help you get the most out of any visit, be it in-store or online.
5. Since the inventory of each store varies, it's recommended to call the store directly and not T.J. Maxx's main customer service line.
If you need to call them, their number is toll-free and available Monday through Fridays, from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. EST.
After thousands of TJ Maxx customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Find Cyber Monday Deals for Tj Maxx? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting TJ Maxx if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like TJ Maxx in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Find Cyber Monday Deals for Tj Maxx? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Call now and talk to a real person in seconds who can tell you the best deals from each telecom company if your new home area. We find the best deal for you and then we manage the scheduling so that all your technicians show up on the same day. Easy and free!Talk to Us Now: 888-959-6783Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals (and schedule) across many companies