Retailer T. J. Maxx has been around since 1976 but still offers quality items at a significant discount. However, even greater discounts can be found during Black Friday, which is traditionally the day after Thanksgiving. So one question remains, how do you make an order after you find those good deals? The number one method is to sign up for a free account and add the desired items to your cart. Or you could stake out the store, brave the crowd, and hope the product you want is in stock. If you prefer the online method, read on to review the steps.
1. Go to https://tjmaxx.tjx.com/store/index.jsp and click on the Account icon located on the right side of the screen, second from the left.
2. You should see a pop-up window with options to sign in or sign up.
3. Click on Sign up and fill out the fields and check on the box to sign-up for at least the first T.J. Maxx email list and you are ready to go.
4. From here, you can click on the Black Friday links, browse the site based on department or search.
5. After locating the desired item, select the desired quantity if applicable and click on Add to Bag. If you wish to check out after adding the item, you have that option. If not, close the window or click on the button marked continue shopping.
6. After you have added the desired items to your cart and are ready to purchase, click on the My Bag icon and you may need to scroll down to get past the upsell section at the top of the screen.
7. Here is where you can make any last minute changes to your cart and checkout once you're satisfied.
Tips to Remember
1. It's not recommended to use third-party coupon and discount sites. The discounts don't always work and T.J. Maxx has no control over these sites.
2. If you don't receive the welcome email after registering, please check your spam or junk folder.
3. For purchases in some stores, you will be given an option to receive an electronic receipt in addition to your paper one.
4. Enrolling in T.J. Maxx's loyalty program can help you get the most out of any visit, be it in-store or online.
5. Since the inventory of each store varies, it's recommended to call the store directly and not T.J. Maxx's main customer service line.
6. Review the shipping and return policies periodically, since they are reviewed and updated when needed.
If you need to call them, their number is toll-free and available Monday through Fridays, from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. EST. They can help in case you have any questions about shipping or their return policies.
After thousands of TJ Maxx customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Make an Order for the Tj Maxx Black Friday Event? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting TJ Maxx if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like TJ Maxx in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Make an Order for the Tj Maxx Black Friday Event? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.