If you have placed an order on Target, you can track it until it gets to you. You must wait at least 24 hours after before you start tracking your order. Follow these steps to track your order from Target.
Tracking on the App
1. Access the app and click on your name icon at the lower right of your screen
2. Select 'Orders'
3. Find the order you wish to track and select it
4. Select the tracking details section and locate your order
Tracking on the Website
1. Sign in to the website and find the order you wish to track on the page 'find your order'
2. Select the item you want to track
3. Click 'track status'
If Your Tracking Order Is Missing or Invalid
In some instances, your tracking information may be missing or invalid. The first step is to wait. Your tracking information may not update right one. Some shippers may reuse tracking numbers after previous shipments have already been delivered. In such instances, their website may show the details of the previous order. Your order may appear to have already been delivered.
Keep going back to the website until the information is updated. It may be impossible to track some orders online because of the carrier capabilities. Your ship notification may help you determine an estimated date of delivery.
If the tracking number you received is invalid, your shipper may have changed it. Check to ensure that it uses the correct shipping website.
If Your Status Says 'Delivered' but You Haven't Received It
If you have not received your order even though the status indicates 'delivered,' there may be a few possible explanations. Some of them are:
1. Look around your porch, garage, and mailbox
2. Find out if other members of your household accepted it
3. Ask your building manager or neighbors
If you are certain that your order was not delivered, contact Target and report your missing item. Follow these steps to report missing items or ask for a replacement.
1. Find your Target account
2. Locate the item you wish to report missing. On the website, you may find it under 'Orders' and on the app, you may find it under 'Purchases'
3. Click 'Fix an issue' next to the item
4. Follow the prompts to complete your request for refund or replacement. Note that replacements are not always available. However, you don't need to pay any extra charges?
5. After requesting a replacement, you cannot return the original item. If you find it, you can cancel your request for replacement. If you get a refund, it will be sent to the original method of payment.
Contacting the Support Team
There are lots of ways to contact Target if you need help. The best way to reach them is on the phone. It is the fastest support option and you get to speak directly with an agent. The live chat option is the best alternative to phone support. It allows you to speak directly with an agent.
Email support is the best option when you don't need to speak with an agent. Other options are Facebook and Twitter.
Consider seeking support on the help desk before attempting to contact the customer service agents directly. It has plenty of helpful reminders and suggestions.
After thousands of Target customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Track My Order from Target? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Target if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Target in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Track My Order from Target? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.