Tidal is a subscription-based music streaming platform with high-quality music videos and exclusive content only for their platform's users. Changing payment information on Tidal is an easy process that can be completed within minutes. You can only change your payment information through the web page or Tidal's web app. When using the Tidal mobile app, you are only able to update things such as usernames or passwords related to your account.
Tidal's manage subscription settings allow you also to change the type of membership you have with Tidal to fit your needs, redeem vouchers, and choose which devices you want to use on your Tidal subscription. Tidal also offers a HiFi subscription option for lossless audio quality that is considered the premier audio recording format.
1. Once on subscription settings, click the "Payment" box with the credit card icons
2. Click the black "Update Payment Method" box
3. Update your next payment information with either credit card or PayPal options
4. Press "Continue" to confirm your credit card information
1. Log into your Tidal account on the Tidal web app
2. In the upper-left corner press ". . ." this will drop down a menu relating to your accounts settings
3. Click "Manage Subscription" on the drop-down menu
4. Once on subscription settings, click the "Payment" box with the credit card icons
5. Click the black "Update Payment Method" box
6. Update your next payment information with either credit card or PayPal options
7. Press "Continue" to confirm your credit card information
After thousands of Tidal customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Change My Payment Information on Tidal? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Tidal if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Tidal in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Change My Payment Information on Tidal? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.