If you feel that Tidal has charged you unfairly, you can easily contact them and ask for help. It is easy to contact the customer support for Tidal for your billing problem with your account.
If you suspect that there may be billing problems, you may need to check your invoices. Follow these steps to access your past Tidal invoices
1. Open the Tidal website
2. Log in to your account and click on the option 'Receipts'
3. You can view your past Tidal invoices
The best way to contact Tidal for billing problems is by email. You are likely to get a response within 48 hours. Follow these steps to report your problem.
1. Open the Tidal support page
2. On the page, enter your email address and name
3. On the 'Subject' option, describe the nature of your problem
4. Choose your preferred language from the drop-down menu
5. On the next box, choose your Support Category
6. Use the Description field to describe the issue you are experiencing in detail. Try to be as clear as possible. Keep in mind that the support agent does not know the problem you are experiencing.
7. Enter your DAC, device, and operating system
8. Use the bottom link to upload any attachments that may support your case
9. Go through your form to ensure that you have provided enough information before submitting it.
10. 'Submit' to complete the process
Requesting a Refund
If you were billed unfairly, you may be eligible for a refund. You may also get a refund if you don't need your subscription anymore. If you want a refund, you have up to 14 days from the date of purchase to request it.
If You Were Double Charged
If Tidal charged you multiple times, you are eligible for a refund. Billing problems are often caused by issues with the system. However, there are other reasons why you may be charged twice. Some of them include;
1. The Month has More than 30 Days
Your Tidal subscription is renewed every 30 days. In months that have more than 30 days, your subscription can appear twice. It is not always a double charge
2. Missed Payments
If your credit card company declines your payment request, you may receive another payment request from Tidal. They may send the request a few times until they charge you. Check to ensure that you haven't been charged twice.
3. You May Have Two Subscriptions
If you have two active Tidal subscriptions, each one of them will be charged separately. It may seem like you have been charged twice.
You can tell that you have been charged twice if the charges were applied on the same date and payment method.
If you need help from Tidal, you may get it from the help desk. There is no way to speak directly with a support agent. On the help desk, there are plenty of help pages that may answer your questions. The help desk has a variety of targeted tips. It may address some of your most common problems.
After thousands of Tidal customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Contact Customer Support for Tidal for a Billing Problem with My Account? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Tidal if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Tidal in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Contact Customer Support for Tidal for a Billing Problem with My Account? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.