How Do I Get a Refund from Tidal?
This article describes how to go about getting a refund from Tidal. The circumstances under which a refund might be granted are discussed. A detailed set of instructions for submitting a refund request are provided. The typical wait period for a decision to be made and a refund to appear are given too.
If you purchased a Tidal subscription and want to cancel it and get a refund, you will only be able to do so if you live in the European Union or the United Kingdom. Even then, the only way that you can get a refund is if you make the request within 14 days of purchase, and only if you have not streamed or downloaded anything. The fastest way to get a refund is to submit a refund request online. Just follow this procedure:
- Take a screen shot of your billing statement that shows the charge you want a refund for.
- Go to Tidal's home page.
- Click on the Log In link in the top right corner.
- Log in to your account.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click on the Get Support link.
- Click on the Submit a Request button.
- Enter the email address associated with your Tidal account on the upper line.
- Enter your login below it.
- Enter the word "Refund" on the Subject line.
- Select your language from the language drop down menu.
- Select your country from the country drop down menu.
- Write a description of why you want a refund in the Tell Us More text field. Be sure to explain why you think you are entitled to the refund.
- Enter your Device Operating System on the line below that.
- Attach the screenshot you took in Step 1 using the tool at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the Submit button.
Tidal should make its decision about whether or not to issue your refund in a few days, and the credit issued to your credit or debit card 7 to 10 days after that.
If you need any additional help, contact Tidal's help desk.
Why Did GetHuman Write "How Do I Get a Refund from Tidal?"?
After thousands of Tidal customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Get a Refund from Tidal? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Tidal if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for Tidal Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Tidal in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Get a Refund from Tidal? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Asked 2 months ago
Updated a month ago
Viewed 23,565 times
get Tidal refund
refund Tidal charge
refund from tidal
What customers are saying about this and similar problems
I have tidal through sprint that i pay every month and you guys keep canceling my accou...
I was speaking with Tech Support at BluOS Yesterday about deleting a song from a playli...
I have an apple ipod *th generation but it will no longer work with tidal so can you te...
I was credited * months free music with tidal but after my phone stopped working one da...
I have been charged for tidal but I cancelled my subscription months ago