How Do I Change My Address for My Time Magazine Subscription?
To change your address on your Time Magazine subscription, first, go to the Time Magazine website. Scroll down to the footer of the home page and click the Customer Service link. Login on the next page. After logging in, look for the "Account Information" link and click it. Next, look for your personal information like your name and address. Next to that information, click the "Edit Personal Information" link. Click that link, enter your new address and then click "Apply Changes".
If you are a subscriber to Time Magazine, there may come a time where you relocate and need to change your address. Certainly, we can understand that. Perhaps you moved to the beach or perhaps you just moved down the street in your neighborhood. No matter what the case, we are going to help you change your address with Time Magazine in this guide. This can be done both quickly and easily.
Before we begin, let's highlight what exactly Time Magazine is so you can make sure it is the same magazine you are subscribed to. Sometimes people get confused with multiple magazine titles that sound similar.
Time Magazine is a weekly news website and magazine that is published in the United States. It was founded in New York City in 1923. It was run for years by one of its co-founders, Henry Luce. Time Magazine is also published in London. The London publication covers Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Since 2003, the London publication also covers Latin America.
However, we understand that if you've made it this far in our guide, you would love to move forward and change your address for your Time Magazine subscription. That's excellent! Let's begin with our guide below:
1) The first thing you will need to do is go to the Time Magazine website. After you are on the home page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and look for the "Customer Service" link in the footer of the website in the lower right-hand corner. Click the "Customer Service" link.
2) At this point, you will have two ways that you can login to change your address. The first option is logging in with your account number and zip code. There will be a graphic on the login page that shows you how to locate your account number on a copy of Time Magazine you have received in the mail as part of your subscription. The next way you can login is with your full name and complete address. Either one will work. Choose one option and click "Login Now".
3) After you login to your account, go to the "Account Information" page. After clicking the "Account Information" link, you will see your personal information like your full name and delivery address. Next to that information, you will see a link that says "Edit Personal Information". Click that link.
4) On the resulting page, please enter your new address into the address fields. After you enter your address and check it over to make sure it is correct, click "Apply Changes" and your address will be changed. That is it! Your address is changed and you will receive your magazine at the new address on the date Time Magazine indicates on the Account Information page.
5) Do you still need help? No problem, we understand. Please click here for our dedicated Time Magazine customer service page. We will put you directly in touch with a human in the Time Magazine customer service department.
Why Did GetHuman Write "How Do I Change My Address for My Time Magazine Subscription?"?
After thousands of Time Magazine customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Change My Address for My Time Magazine Subscription? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Time Magazine if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for Time Magazine Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Time Magazine in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Change My Address for My Time Magazine Subscription? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Asked 2 months ago
Updated a month ago
Viewed 104,198 times
how to change my address for Time Magazine
change my Time Magazine address
change Time Magazine subscription address
What customers are saying about this and similar problems
I couldn’t find the Kobe Bryant special issue anywhere near me. I though it came out on...
My credit card was charged on ***** or ******** for a subscription in the amount of...
charge on my bank account not authorized
Change address to current address
I just noticed a charge on my bank account from time mag, I never subscribed and wish t...
The Free, Easy Way to Move Services
Our free concierge service can find the best deals across telecom providers in your new zip code and making sure your services arrive on the same day. Talk to a live person seconds from now who can do price comparisons for you and get a date that works for you!Call anytime: 888-959-6783
Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals (and schedule) across many companies