How Do I Get a Refund from Tinder?
This article talks about getting a refund for a Tinder account subscription. Tinder's refund policy is described. Instructions are given for getting a refund from Tinder, if you got your subscription from Tinder, the Google Play Store, or on Android. Instructions are also given for getting a refund from Apple, if you got your Tinder subscription from Apple's App store.
Tinder does not give refunds for partially used subscription periods, unless the subscription was for Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold and the refund request is made within 14 days of the purchase. However, the laws where you live might mandate refunds, in which case you can get any Tinder subscription refunded. In app purchases are never refundable.
If Your Order Number Starts with "MK"
An MK at the start of your order number means that you subscribed via Apple's App Store, and you cannot get a refund through Tinder. Instead, you will have to get your refund from Apple. Just follow these instructions:
- Open the App on your iPhone.
- Tap on the person icon in the upper right corner.
- Log in.
- Select Purchase History.
- Select your Tinder subscription.
- Tap on Report a Problem.
- Select your reason for requesting a refund. Add as many details as possible.
- Submit the problem report. You should receive Apple's decision in one or two business days. Remember, it will be sent to the email associated with your Apple account, not the email associated with your Tinder account.
If Your Order Number Does Not Start with "MK"
- Go to Tinder's home page.
- Select the Log In option in the upper right corner.
- Log in.
- Select Help.
- Tap on the Troubleshooting button at the bottom of the page.
- Select Requesting a Refund under the Issues with Billing and Payment header.
- Click on the link in the "Please request a refund here," sentence at the bottom of the page.
- Select "I want to request a refund," from the drop down menu.
- Select your platform from the drop down menu.
- Enter your email address in the text box provided.
- Enter your Tinder order number in the text box below it.
- Enter a description of why you want a refund in the text box labeled "Description." Be as detailed as possible.
- Use the tool at the bottom to attach any files you think would be relevant to your refund request.
- Click on the Submit button. In a few business days you should receive notification about Tinder's decision.
If you have any problems with this process, contact Tinder's customer support. They have no phone number but they do have an online help desk.
Help from Real People
We partner with a US-based company with live tech support experts available 24/7. Take advantage of a $1 one-week trial membership and chat with an expert now.Chat With A Help Expert
Why Did GetHuman Write "How Do I Get a Refund from Tinder?"?
After thousands of Tinder customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Get a Refund from Tinder? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Tinder if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for Tinder Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Tinder in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Get a Refund from Tinder? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Speak to An Expert Now
We partner with a US-based expert help site to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and chat with a live expert now.Get Live Expert Help
Asked a year ago
Updated 10 months ago
Viewed 838,004 times
What customers are saying about this and similar problems
I want to cancel my tinder account
I NERVER BUY ANYTHING ON YOUR SITE AND YOU CHARGE * MONTANTS, PLEASE I WANT A CREDIT NO...
I have my age range at **-** but I keep being shown girls who are ** and **, even more...
My tinder .won't work. Time **,** .I think tinder think everybody Chinese. Be want me...
Tinder won't let me continue on unless I give over my information to foreign countries...
Paying Too Much for TV?
We created a free, impartial concierge you can speak to right now that can compare TV, cable, phone, and Internet deals in your area. Are you already getting the best deal? Call now and talk to a real, live person who can tell you what promotions you are missing out on.Talk to Us Now: 888-379-2546Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals across many companies