Are you interested in booking a flight with Travelocity? If so, that is very exciting! Traveling is such a beautiful thing. If you're looking to book a flight with Travelocity, we're going to help you do just that in this guide.
It doesn't matter if you're looking to book your flight as part of a vacation package or simply book a flight without any other extras, we'll cover it all for you below. We are going to show you exactly what information you'll need to book a flight with Travelocity.
Before we begin, you'll need to know if you're looking to book a flight alone or as part of a vacation package. Are you ready to go? Great! Let's get started:
1) To begin with, simply go to the Travelocity website.
2) You're going to focus on the "Flights" tab. Click "Flights" if you're not there by default when you arrive on the home page.
3) After clicking "Flight", you're going to need to know the city you are department from. It's okay if you do not know the airport code of the city you are department from. Look for the "Flying from" field and type in the city name or airport code that you are departing from in there.
4) If you don't have the airport code, and there are multiple airports in your departure city, select the correct airport from the drop-down suggestions that appear as you begin typing.
5) Next, look for the "Flying to" field on the Travelocity home page. Enter in the city name or airport code you are flying to into that field.
6) If you don't have the airport code of the airport you are flying out of, don't worry. There will be a drop-down box that will show you all of the airports available in the city you are flying to. Select the correct one.
7) The next thing you'll need is your departure date. Under the "Departing" label, enter your departure date in the field below.
8) If you're flying one way, and not round-trip, click the "One way" button above the "Flying from" field.
9) If you're flying round-trip, look for the "Returning" field. Enter the date you'd like to return into that field.
10) You'll need to know how many people are traveling next. Travelocity defaults to "1 Adult 18+" and "0 Children" flying. If that is not correct, change the "Adults" or "Children" fields to the correct values. You want to choose values that accurately represent how many adults and children will be traveling on your flight with you.
11) After you do that, you'll be able to select the flight that best fits your schedule, and then book your flight.
12) If you're booking a flight as part of a "Vacation Package", simply click the "Vacation Packages" button at the top of the Travelocity home page. Everything here is similar to step #1-#11 above. The only difference is that you can select your "Preferred class" of travel. The default is "Economy/Coach" here, but you can adjust it to "Business", "First Class", or "Premium Economy." After you do that, you'll also need to select the hotel that you'd like to stay at before you book your flight. After doing that, you'll be able to book your flight and get ready to travel!
After thousands of Travelocity customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together What Information Do I Need to Book a Flight with Travelocity? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Travelocity if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Travelocity in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our What Information Do I Need to Book a Flight with Travelocity? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.