We well know Turbo Tax for its easy-to-use interface and quick loading tax forms. When you have a question about your taxes, Turbo Tax has tax professionals ready to help. Depending on the tax edition you purchase, there are different tiers of support offered. Some forms of support include articles written by tax experts, forums monitored by tax experts, calling the tax support number and filling out a "contact us" form.
To get general advice on a topic listed on the site follow these quick steps:
1. Go to Turbotax.com
2. In the top menu on the page, hover over Help, and click on Tax and Support.
3. Here you can browse different topics that have up to date informative articles written to answer a specific question.
4. There are trending topics at the bottom of the page that may relate to your question.
5. You can also watch videos here for extra help.
To get more personal help with tax advice, you would follow these steps:
1. Log into your Turbo Tax account.
2. At the top right-hand corner, press on the Contact button.
3. Write your question.
4. Select how you want your question answered. Do this by either post it to the Turbo Tax experts forums or speak individually with a Certified Public Accountant, Turbo Tax Expert or an enrolled agent. These options will require you to purchase the PLUS add on with the Free version.
If you are using the downloaded Turbo Tax software, CD, or don't have access to your account you must follow these steps:
1. Go to Turbotax.com
2. Scroll all the way down the page and on the left side, under Help and Support select Contact Us.
3. Select what your question is about from the drop-down list.
4. Choose the Turbo Tax edition you are using along with the operating system.
5. In the next box, write what you need help with. If you're not sure what to write here, click on "show me some examples."
6. Enter your topic, and click continue.
7. There will be a list of responses that other users found helpful. You can click on these and see if they apply to your situation.
8. If none of the options in the list solve your problem, then proceed the fill out the form with your contact information. This includes your name, phone number, and email address. This information is for the tax expert who will contact you.
9. Add any additional notes if needed.
10. Click on "Get the Phone Number."
11. The phone number is displayed, along with your support ID number. Write your support ID number. When you call your tax expert may ask you for it.
Getting advice when filing your taxes is made super simple with the support of Turbo Tax's experts. You don't have to go it alone, Turbo Tax is there to help.