What Are the Pros and Cons of Using Turbo Tax?
Turbo tax is a tax preparation software that allows you to complete your tax return quickly and easily. If you find filling in tax returns confusing and time consuming, you may like to consider using Turbo Tax, as they make the whole process easier and less stressful. There are however, also some disadvantages of using the software, you'll still need to find time to do your tax return, and some users have reported that the online help section isn't very helpful.
What are the pros and cons of using TurboTax?
Turbo tax is a company that allows you to complete your tax return quickly and easily. If you find filling in tax returns confusing and time consuming, you may like to consider using Turbo Tax's tax preparation software. The software makes the whole process easier and less stressful. This article will look at the pros and cons of using Turbo Tax.
- Turbo tax is straightforward to use and allows you to submit your tax return easily. Previous customers have found the whole process hassle-free with Turbo Tax.
- Great for small business owners and freelancers.
- Using Turbo Tax can help you to save money as it's a lot cheaper than hiring a CPA.
- As you're able to submit your own tax return with Turbo Tax, you'll have piece of mind that it's done correctly. Sometimes CPA's are overloaded with work at the end of the tax year and could miss something vital.
- You'll be able to learn more about your own finances and spending habits.
- With Turbo Tax, you'll get automatic access to any tax code updates.
- You can create an online account and access your tax return from anywhere on any device.
- You can input data from other software. This is particularly useful if you've been using Quickbooks to do your accounts while running a small business.
- You are guaranteed to receive the maximum refund that you're owed.
- Turbo Tax will audit your tax return and search for errors before you can submit your tax return.
- You can also file tax returns for previous years.
- You'll need to find the time to do your tax return.
- Some users have reported that the online help section isn't very helpful.
- If you choose to use Turbo Tax rather than employ a CPA, you'll be accountable for the information you provide and the quality of your tax return.
- The software charges for each tax return you file.
- It would help if you were connected to the internet to file your taxes. If you don't have a data connection, you won't be able to save the information you've input or submit your tax return.
- If you want to use the audit protection features of the software, you'll be charged more.
- The software doesn't compensate for answers that are incorrect.
Contact Turbo Tax Customer Service Team
If you're looking for any more information about Turbo Tax or need help and advice about your tax return, don't hesitate to contact the customer service team. A customer service representative will be able to answer any questions you may have.
You can contact Turbo tax either by phone, email, live chat, or social media.
Help from Real People
We partner with a US-based company with live tech support experts available 24/7. Take advantage of a $1 one-week trial membership and chat with an expert now.Chat With A Help Expert
Why Did GetHuman Write "What Are the Pros and Cons of Using Turbo Tax?"?
After thousands of Turbo Tax customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together What Are the Pros and Cons of Using Turbo Tax? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Turbo Tax if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for Turbo Tax Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Turbo Tax in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our What Are the Pros and Cons of Using Turbo Tax? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Speak to An Expert Now
We partner with a US-based expert help site to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and chat with a live expert now.Get Live Expert Help
Asked 2 years ago
Updated 2 years ago
Viewed 256,183 times
What customers are saying about this and similar problems
Filed my **** tax return with you and have not received the refund! IRS has no information.
Trying to locate **** refund sent to turbo tax on **********
I am trying to login to my account I unfortunately have a new number I did put my email...
I can't remember my login information but I can verify w* social ID and any info neede...
Is TurboTax compatible with MAC OS-**?
Paying Your Telecom Too Much?
We created a free, impartial concierge you can speak to right now that can compare TV, cable, phone, and Internet deals in your area. Are you already getting the best deal? Call now and talk to a real, live person who can tell you what promotions you are missing out on.Talk to Us Now: 888-379-2546Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals across many companies