If you have a reservation on a Turkish Airlines flight, you may decide to change your seat class at some point after making the original booking. For example, you may want to upgrade to either first class or business class. If so, this guide will assist you in the process. You can handle the change by accessing the airline website on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
1) Navigate to the Turkish Airlines website at www.turkishairlines.com.
2) Next, click the "Check-in / Manage Booking" button in the middle of the home page.
3) On the next screen, enter your ticket number or reservation code in the designated field. You can retrieve either of those numbers from the confirmation email you received when you made the original reservation. Enter the passenger's surname (last name) to the right of that ticket number/reservation code. Then click the large red arrow button to the right of those two fields to proceed.
4) You should now see a screen that allows you to modify your existing reservation. Even though you previously entered your reservation code or ticket number, all your previous and future reservations may appear, so select the correct reservation. You then proceed to a page that allows modifications.
5) If you are eligible to change the seat class and a seat in your desired class is available on your flight, you can now modify your seat class. Choose the seat class you want, and click the red "Confirm" button.
6) Next you see the cost of the change you are making, if any, and are prompted for payment. Enter your payment information into the text fields, and confirm your transaction on the checkout page to complete your seat class change.
If you have any problems with this process, you can call Turkish Airlines 24/7 to receive assistance from the customer service team.
change seat class on my Turkish Airlines booking
Turkish Airlines booking seat class change
upgrade seat class Turkish Airlines
After thousands of Turkish Airlines customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Change the Seat Class of My Booking with Turkish Airlines? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Turkish Airlines if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Turkish Airlines in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Change the Seat Class of My Booking with Turkish Airlines? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.