US Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS): How do I get neutralization to join the army if I am not a citizen of the US?

A simple 2 step guide for solving this common US Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS) problem quickly and effectively by GetHuman

Before you get started, be sure you have: Email, Password, Current Info

To apply for naturalization, file Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
For more information such as application fees and where to file, visit this site.
Do you have this same issue? Get started now with our tips and tricks.
Start fixing my issue
Author: Ollie • February 3rd, 2016

About this Step by Step Guide

After thousands of US Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS) customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem, along with others, we decide it was high time to publish instructions. Here are just a few examples of the types of questions we were being asked or problems reported by users like you: US Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS): How do I get neutralization to join the army if I am not a citizen of the US?; Hello,*I married my Peruvian girlfriend in mid- March here in the US. She was on a tourist visa...; My company wants me to send to USA on B* Visa. What is minimum experience required?; I am worry about my man he left the house since Thursday and it's Tuesday and I still don't know nothing about him; I am trying to help a friend from Mexico to obtain a permanent visa to live and work in the Unite...; I'm a student who want to work and live in the USA... So we put together this guide to try to help. It has 2 step(s) to it. It takes an average of 15 minutes to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting US Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS). And we tried to include a checklist of information you'll need when you try to fix this yourself. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with this.

Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for US Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS) Problems?

GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like US Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS) that helps customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. If you have other problems or questions and you can't find the solution here, please let us know. We are writing new step by step guides every day for problems like this. And if you spot any issues with our How do I get neutralization to join the army if I am not a citizen of the US? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.

US Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS)

GetHuman shows free information and tools to help customers contact US Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS) and solve US Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS) customer service problems faster.

Was this page helpful? If so, please share!
Sharing is what powers GetHuman's free customer service contact information and tools. You can help!