How do I order delivery from UberEats?
UberEats is a fantastic food delivery service that operates throughout America. The company allows you to order food from local restaurants, which will then be delivered directly to your door. Placing an order is easy; you'll need to create an account first and then order delivery through the app or website.
Place an order with UberEats
You can either place your order in the Uber Eats app or from their website. You'll need to sign up for an account first if you haven't already. To do this, click on 'create an account' and then follow the steps. If you already have an account, you can place your order by signing in and then selecting the items you'd like to buy. These will then be added to your account, and you can check out when you're ready.
PLACE AN ORDER:
1. Go to the UberEats website or open the app, then sign in to your account.
2. Select a merchant (restaurant or take away) that you'd like to order from
3. Choose the food items you want to order and then add them to your cart.
4. When you've chosen everything you want, click 'View order'.
5. You'll then be able to review your order in your cart and add an optional delivery note.
6. You can also add more items by clicking on 'Add items' or remove items by selecting the item you no longer want and clicking on 'Remove item from cart.'
7. Once you've decided what you want, check that your payment method is correct and change it if necessary. You can also choose to add a tip for your delivery driver. Then click on "Place order."
8. After you've placed your order, you should receive an estimated delivery time. You can also track the progress of your delivery by using the app or website.
Contact UberEats Customer Service Team
If you are having problems with placing an order with UberEats, contact UberEats customer service team. The easiest way to speak to a customer representative is to phone between Monday and Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
Alternatively, you can ask a question by email or talk to an agent through live chat on the website or app. You will also find a FAQ section on the UberEats website.
After thousands of UberEATS customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Order Delivery from Ubereats? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting UberEATS if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like UberEATS in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Order Delivery from Ubereats? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Call our Free Concierge and we will compare service and plans in your new home area and schedule all setup for the same day- free of charge! Get a better deal on all your services in 1 call, and let us make scheduling easy for you.Call Free: 888-959-6783Our service is unaffiliated and thus can compare plans across many providers and schedule multiple technicians