All students will get a certificate of completion after completing a course at Udemy. You can use this certificate when applying for a job or for your portfolio. Keep in mind, though, that not all courses on Udemy offer a certificate. If your goal is to get a certificate of completion, make sure the course you enroll in offers this.
Below are the steps to download your certificate of completion on a web browser:
1. Log in to your account first and check if the trophy has changed color. A notification indicates your certificate of completion is ready to download.
2. Click on the view certificate.
3. Click Download on the lower right-hand side.
4. You may download the certificate as either a .jpg or .pdf file. Students can also share the certificate on their social media profiles.
You will need to complete all the items on your course before getting a certificate. Below are the detailed steps to successfully download your certificate of completion.
1. Open the app and tap More.
2. Tap Course Certificate.
3. Hit Download. You can also share your certificate on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Just hit Share to share to your social media profiles.
You can download the .pdf or .jpg format of your certificate. If you have questions, feel free to contact Customer Support.
If you want to change the name or the language in your certificate of completion, you can only do this on the web browser, not on the app. Below are the steps:
1. Log in to your Udemy account and hit Update your Certificate.
2. Click Update your name and hit Save.
4. Don't forget to save the changes.
5. Select your preferred language and save the changes.
You'll be notified via email as soon as the updates are ready. If you have questions, please contact Customer Support.
After thousands of Udemy customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Get My Udemy Certificate? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Udemy if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Udemy in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Get My Udemy Certificate? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.