If you've just booked a flight or made a reservation with United Airlines, you're probably getting ready to fly fairly soon! However, you may need to find your confirmation code. Perhaps you booked the flight a couple of months ago. In any case, we are going to help you locate your confirmation code in this guide. The process can be extremely easy.
First, you'll want to locate your United Airlines online account information before you proceed further with this guide.
Have you located your account information? That's amazing. Ok, let's get started below:
1) You'll first want to navigate over to the United Airlines website. After you arrive on the home page, click the white "person" icon in the upper right-hand corner of the home page. To the right of that icon, you'll see the word "Sign In" in white.
2) You'll arrive at the United Airlines sign-in page. Enter your login information and click the purple "Sign In" button. You'll now be logged in to your United Airlines account.
3) After logging in, click the "View Account" link in the pop-up window that takes over the left side of your browser window.
4) You're then going to want to click the "Menu" button in the upper right-hand corner of your browser window. In the drop-down window, click the "Reservations" link. A "Change or View Reservations" link will then appear under the "Manage Reservations" heading. Click the "Change or View Reservations" link.
5) You'll be taken to a web page that will display all of your reservations and flights. Find the flight that you'd like to examine and click on that flight.
6) After clicking on your desired flight, you'll find that the confirmation number will be listed clearly for you.
7) It's important to note here that there are multiple other places where you can find your reservation or flight confirmation number.
8) One other logical place where you may find your confirmation number is in your confirmation email that United Airlines sent you after you booked your flight. Search your email for United.com and examine the emails you received. Find the email for the reservation in question and examine it. Your confirmation number will also likely be listed there.
9) Other places you can find your confirmation code on include the boarding pass that you can print from United.com, the boarding pass that you can print it at the airport kiosk, the receipt that you can print from United.com, and the receipt that can be printed out at the airport kiosk.
10) If you still need assistance from United Airlines, we understand. We've put together a special resource just for you. Click here for our United Airlines contact page. This page will give you information this will allow you to quickly be put in touch with a human in the United Airlines customer support department.
how to find confirmation code united airlines flight
where is my confirmation code united airlines reservation
how to find confirmation code united airlines reservation