Are you thinking about traveling soon on United Airlines? If so, you might be looking for your United Mileage Plus number. Of course, United Mileage Plus is United Airlines' frequent flyer award program.
Perhaps you are looking to book a frequent flyer awards flight with your United Mileage Plus points. Or, you're trying to book a flight and you want to make sure that the frequent flier miles are added to your account.
No matter what your situation is, we're going to help you find your United Mileage Plus number in this guide below. Just follow along and be assured that finding your United Mileage Plus number can be both quick and simple.
Before we get started here, make sure you know the email address associated with your United Mileage Plus account. You'll also need your first name, last name, and birth date. However, we trust that you have things under control.
Ok, ready to get started? Great! Let's go:
1) If you have the email address associated with your United Mileage Plus number, skip to #2 below. If you don't, one idea to try to figure it out would be to search your email account for anything from "United.com" or with the words "United Mileage Plus." Sometimes we have many email addresses that are all forwarded to a main email account. So, you may be able to find an email from United and check which email address of yours it was sent to if that is the case for you.
2) If you have your United Mileage Plus email address, that's great! Let's great started. Go to the United.com website and examine the page carefully.
3) You're going to look for the section of the page with the "Sign In" button. It will be next to a little white "person" icon. This would be an icon with a round head on top of a little body. Now, click "Sign In." This will bring up a pop-up box.
4) In the pop-up box, you'll see a variety of areas. Each area is important. At the top of the box, you'll see a section where you can enter your United Mileage Plus number. Under that section, you'll see another area where you can enter your password. You'll also see a checkbox that says "Remember me" next to it. At the bottom of the pop-up box, you'll see a Sign In button." However, if you look carefully, there are two very small, additional links. We will outline those in step number five.
5) The two very small links read "Forgot Mileage Plus number?" and "Forgot Mileage Plus Password?". If you, for some reason, found your United Mileage Plus number and simply forgot your password, you'd click the link that said: "Forgot Mileage Plus Password?". When you click that link, you'll go to another page where you will enter your United Mileage Plus number along with your email address. After you do that, you'll receive an email with a link that will allow you to reset your United Mileage plus password. However, it is very likely, if you're reading this, that you're missing your United Mileage Plus number. So, let's go ahead and click that link and move forward.
6) When you click the "Forgot Mileage Plus number?", you'll be taken to another web page on United.com. The next page will have four fields. There's one for your first name, last name, the email address associated with your Mileage Plus number, and your date of birth. Enter those values in and press submit. After you press submit, your Mileage Plus number will be displayed. It also will likely be emailed to you.