Do you need to find extra details about your flight with United Airlines? It is easy to inquire about them. You can check the details of your flight regardless of whether you booked your flight online, over the phone, or through a travel agent. It is wise to check the details of your flight before going to the airport. Viewing the details allows you to make changes such as seats and special requests. Follow these steps to inquire about the details of your flight on United Airlines.
1. Open the United Airlines website on a web browser. You may open the website on any devices including your computer, tablet, or phone. You will find the details of your flight even if you booked your flight through a travel company.
To check the estimated arrival or departure time of your flight, tap on the 'Flight Status' option. Enter the relevant details and click on the 'Search' option.
If you wish to check in for your flight less than 24 hours from the takeoff time, tap on the 'Check-in' tab. Enter the confirmation number from your email and your last name. Tap on the 'Search' option and follow the instructions that appear on the screen. If you don't have your confirmation number, you may use your ticket number.
2. Click on the option 'My trips'
3. Enter your confirmation number. It has six digits and you can find it on any website. Check the email confirmation message to find it. If you have a physical ticket, check for it at the front.
If you bought your ticket from United Airlines' website but did not receive the code, click on the option 'Sign In' at the top right of the page. It allows you to sign in to your Mileage Plus account. You will also get a link to your full reservation.
4. Type the last name of the passenger and make sure that it matches the reservation
5. Click on the 'Search' button. It should display details of the reservation including the seating arrangements, seating assignments, upgrades, flight number, and arrival/departure times. Sign in to your Mileage Plus account when prompted. You may create a new one if you don't have any.
6. If you wish to modify your reservation, click on the option 'Change Flight.' You can modify your reservation depending on the fare you bought. If you bought your ticket on a third-party site, you may need to visit it to modify your flight.
If you need help inquiring about any details of your flight, you may contact the customer support team. One of the best ways to contact the support team is over the phone. You will be connected with a representative in an average of 23 minutes.
The support team is available on the phone 24/7. When you are connected with a representative, you should be willing to divulge any information that may help solve your problem. Be polite and patient and you will receive help in no time.
If you do not necessarily need to speak to a representative, you may seek support on email. You should get a response in an average of 10 hours. You may send your email whenever you please. Keep your email as detailed as you can.
The help desk is another great way to find support. It has plenty of tips and suggestions that may help you solve the problem fast. You may follow existing conversations or start a new one
Other great platforms of seeking help with the details of your flight include Twitter and Facebook. United Airlines does not offer support on Live Chat.
After thousands of United Airlines customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Inquire About a Flight with United Airlines? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting United Airlines if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like United Airlines in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Inquire About a Flight with United Airlines? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.