If you are not satisfied with an item that you have bought from Vans during Cyber Monday, you can return this item to Van. The return policy at Van states that you have to return any item within 30 days after you bought it. When returning the item, pack it in the original packaging that it came. Also, remember to include all the contents that were in the packaging including the purchase slip.
There are different methods that you can use to return an item to Vans but you have the liberty to choose the one that is convenient for you. You will bear the expenses of returning the item to Vans and if any damages occur during the return process, Vans will not pay for it. Once your item qualifies for a return, Vans will refund you the money you used to buy the item.
How To Return a Cyber Monday Sale Item To Vans
When returning an item to Vans, you can follow the guidelines given below or contact the customer support team at Vans for more assistance. You can either return the item online or through a Vans store. This is how you go about returning a Cyber Monday sale item to Vans;
1. If you have a Vans account, you will require your account username and password
2. Confirm whether your item qualifies for a return.
3. If it does, visit the official Vans website.
4. Log in to your Vans account using your account username and password.
5. If you do not have a Vans account, log in as a guest.
6. If you do not have a Vans account, open the "track your order page" on the Vans website
7. Fill in your order number and email address.
8. If you are logged in to your Vans account, open your "order history"
9. Choose the item that you want to return to Vans.
10. You will be given two options for returning your item, one is for you to drop the item at the collection point while the other is for carrier pick up. Select the one that is convenient for you.
11. Select the reason why you are returning the item.
12. Vans will send you a return label which you will print.
13. Stick the new label on the packaging in such a way that it covers the old label.
14. Depending on your selected method of returning the item, drop it at the collection point, or wait for the carrier pick up.
15. Vans will send you a confirmation email once they receive your return.
16. Once your return is processed, Vans will refund you.
How To Return Online Locate Orders (ROLO)
Locate orders are orders that you make at a Vans store for a product that is out of stock. Once the product is restocked, you can either pick it physically from this store or have it delivered to your home address. To return such an item, you can take it back to the Vans store or follow the online return procedure given above.
After thousands of Vans customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Return an Item to Vans from Their Cyber Monday Sale? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Vans if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Vans in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Return an Item to Vans from Their Cyber Monday Sale? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.