You need your business to be on the cutting edge. Slow internet connections slows down productivity; web applications such as Salesforce, Sharepoint, Google Suite, and even just email move slower, making your business slower.
Fortunately, with the advent of fiber optic internet technology, Verizon FiOS can provide unlimited bandwidth with speeds up to 940 Mbps downloading and 880 Mbps uploading. By comparison, cable internet usually goes up to 200 Mbps downloading.
Verizon FiOS is not available everywhere. But finding out if it is available to you is as easy as opening a webpage. Let's walk through it.
As a general rule, FiOS is available to businesses in 8 states and the District of Columbia, centered around metropolitan centers.
1. Visit Verizon's FiOS business availability page (https://www.verizon.com/business/local/). Here Verizon has listed states and metropolitan centers listed off for you to click on and narrow it down.
2. Click 'Check Availability.' You will be prompted to enter the zip code for your business address.
2. If your zip code has FiOS available, you will be prompted to enter your business address to narrow down the search. If your zip code does not have FiOS offered, you will be told that "These services are not available in your area."
3. After entering your zip code and business address. You will be prompted to enter your business phone number and have the option to put in an email address as well.
4. Click 'Check Availability.'
5. If you do not currently have Verizon services, you will be redirected to a sales page to set up new services with the options to bundle in phones and TV services with your internet connection.
From there, it's all up to you to determine what the best Verizon FiOS is for your business. If you have questions about if Verizon FiOS is the best choice for your business, you can find Verizon's contact information on GetHuman (https://gethuman.com/phone-number/Verizon-FiOS).
After thousands of Verizon FiOS customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Check If Verizon Fios Business Is Available at My Work Address? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Verizon FiOS if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Verizon FiOS in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Check If Verizon Fios Business Is Available at My Work Address? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.