You can activate your Verizon Wireless prepay account regardless of whether you are using an Android or iOS device. The Verizon Wireless prepaid option allows you to pay for your monthly voice, data, and text services in advance. You don't need to wait for a monthly charge.
There are several monthly plans so you can choose the one that is appropriate for your needs. You can pay for your account before the expiration date. This way, your subscription will remain active at the end of your subscription period.
You can manage your prepaid account online or on the Verizon App for Prepaid.
1. Install the Verizon Wireless Nano Sim card on your device. It is included in a kit that's attached outside of your iPhone. You may use a paperclip to open the SIM card tray
2. Charge your device
3. Choose to activate online or by IVR
4. Use a different phone to call 866-893-7723
5. Follow the prompts to start the activation process. Some of the details that you will be required to provide include; your five-digit code, the type of device you wish to activate, and your 20-digit SIM ID
6. Enter your credit card information or your Verizon refill PIN number
7. Write down your Account Security Code and phone number
8. Restart your device and wait. It may take up to 15 minutes for your activation to be complete
9. Select your wireless network and enter your password
10. the instructions that appear on screen to complete the process
1. If your device is powered off, use the power button to power it on
2. Click 'Activate'
3. Select your state or enter your ZIP code and click 'Next'
4. Choose an area code exchange and click 'Next'
5. On the screen 'Review your Plan,' verify your plan and tap 'Next.' You may click on the option 'Plan Details' if you want to see more details for your plan
6. Enter the appropriate information including your first and last name
7. On the screen 'Set Up My Verizon & Security,' create your security code, security question, and user ID and password
8. Click 'Next'
9. Choose a payment option and click 'Next'
10. The activation process takes up to 15 minutes
Using Your Prepaid Service
You may use Verizon Wireless prepaid service in the Prepaid Rate and Coverage Area. Follow these steps to find out what prepaid services are available;
1. Open the Interactive coverage map
2. Click on the menu icon at the top left of the map
3. Click 'Prepaid' and the prepaid coverage map will be displayed
If you make calls outside of that area, you will be charged at a roaming rate. However, you can call from anywhere if your smartphone supports Wi-Fi calling.
If you need help with your Verizon Wireless prepay account, you may seek help from the customer support team. The best way to contact Verizon is on the phone. You get the opportunity to speak directly with a representative. Explain the issue you have been experiencing and the type of help you wish to receive. You may have to call a few times before getting help. Another option to speak with a representative is on live chat.
If you don't mind seeking support on social media sites, you may contact Verizon on Facebook or Twitter. Since social media conversations are public, you are likely to get help fast.
The help desk gives you an opportunity to get support before contacting the customer care representatives. It has lots of targeted tips and suggestions that may help you.
After thousands of Verizon Wireless Prepay customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Activate My Verizon Wireless Prepay Account? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Verizon Wireless Prepay if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Verizon Wireless Prepay in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Activate My Verizon Wireless Prepay Account? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Want to talk to a real person right now who can compare TV, Internet, or phone packages in your area from different companies? Our service tracks the best deals from the various providers in your home area.Call Free: 888-379-2546Our service is unaffiliated and thus can compare plans across many providers