On Verizon, there are three levels of roles; therefore, it is possible to add people to your Verizon account.
The three levels of roles include:
However, there are requirements to take advantage of this service:
An account manager is a person you delegate the role of managing your account to. He/she has unlimited access to the account. However, the account manager cannot change the password to your billing account or remove other account managers.
An account member can make payment to the account and view the balance on data, texts and calls. However, the member cannot change plans, add or remove members.
How to Add an Account Manager to Your Account
Follow the procedure below to add an account manager on your account:
1. Visit the My Verizon app on your phone or log in to your account from the Verizon website
2. On the menu on the top right, click on the profile
3. Select add account manager
4. If you do not have a billing password, you must create one. If you have a password, fill it in. The account manager will require it to manage your account.
5. Fill in at least two names of the person you intend to add as your account manager
6. Add their email address
7. If there are several numbers on your account, a drop-down menu with the numbers appears. You can click on the person's phone number if it appears in your account. If the account manager's number is not in your account, scroll down on the drop-down menu and select the tab labelled No Number on Account.
8. Press on add at the bottom of the page
9. It will require you to review and accept the terms and conditions of adding an account manager before proceeding. Once you read through the terms, click on, agree.
10. It redirects to another page for verification. You can put either your phone number or email address,
11. There is a confirmation code sent to you via email or phone. Input the code to verify,
12. After a short time, you will receive a confirmation message on the successful addition of the account manager for your account.
How to Add a Member to Your Account
The account owner or account managers are the only ones who can add new members to the account.
Follow the following steps to add a member on your Verizon account
1. Open the My Verizon App on your phone or log in to your Verizon account from a browser
2. Click on My Plans & Services on the menu to your right. Click on the tab labelled Manage Verizon Family Safeguard &Controls.
3. A page rolls out and on the list, find and click on the tab labelled View & Manage Dashboard.
4. Click on the Settings then follow to press on the Nicknames & Roles.
5. Enter the name of the person you intend to add then their role from the drop-down menu.
6. At the bottom, click on Save my changes.
For more information on how you can add people to your Verizon account, you can contact the Verizon Customer Support team.