Have you missed a bill payment for your Verizon Wireless services? In this article, you will learn how to make a payment arrangement that will extend the amount of time you have to pay your account's bill.
A payment arrangement allows customers some additional time to pay the balance on their Verizon Wireless account. You can make a payment arrangement only when your accounts bill is past its due date. In some cases, a partial upfront payment can be required before a payment arrangement will be made.
There will be a late fee charged to your account, even after making a payment arrangement.
1. Sign in to your Verizon Wireless account.
2. Place your cursor over the "Bill" option on the main menu located at the top of the page
3. Click "payment options" on the drop-down menu
4. When you land on the payment options web page, you will click the link underlined, "Set up a payment arrangement."
5. Fill in the options you are looking to achieve with either "Schedule a Payment" or "Promise to pay another amount."
6. Choose your payment method that will be used for making the payment arrangement or a "promise to pay" and the date you will be paying your balance.
7. Set the amount of money you are looking to pay towards your bill or if you will be paying in full.
8. Confirm the details of the payment arrangement
When you are setting up your payment arrangement, you will see "promise to pay" quite often in the process. A promise to pay means you don't schedule any automatic payments, and you will pick a date that you will return to pay the Verizon bill. You can split these amounts to be paid off on two separate dates.
After thousands of Verizon Wireless customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Make a Payment Arrangement with Verizon Wireless? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Verizon Wireless if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Verizon Wireless in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Make a Payment Arrangement with Verizon Wireless? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
After helping consumers for 10 years, we realized that you need an impartial, live person you can talk to about comparing the various TV, cable, Internet and phone plans in your area- somebody who can compare the best deals across telecom providers. So we created a free concierge service you can call at the phone number below.Call Anytime: 888-379-2546Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals across many companies