You can comfortably change the address for your Verizon Wireless service provided that the new address is an area of coverage by Verizon. Verizon provides for online, on app, store and on call transfers.
How Do I Move My Verizon Wireless to a New Address?
Are you relocating and wondering how to change your address to the new address? No worries, all customers can move their Verizon Wireless to a new address for free.
There are four possible ways to change your mobile service address for the Verizon Wireless service.
Before you decide to change to the new address, you have to find out whether the area is under the coverage of the Verizon Wireless Services. You can use a map to locate the areas of coverage. If there is no Verizon Wireless coverage in the area, you can opt to find a serviceable provider.
How Do I Move My Verizon Wireless to a New Address Online?
Follow the following steps to change your address online:
- On your browser, visit the My Verizon Page.
- Log in to your Verizon Wireless account using your credentials.
- Find the My Profile at the top of your page.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, chose Manage Billing Addresses. A page rolls out from the selection and you can either change your billing address, your service address or both.
- Enter the new service address on the space provided.
- Clit the submit button at the end to complete the transfer.
How Do I Move My Verizon Wireless to a New Address through the App?
Follow the following steps to change to your new address through the Verizon App:
- Launch the My Verizon App from your phone.
- From the menu, tap on the icon labeled My Account & Billing.
- Wait for a page to roll out and select Manage Billing Addresses.
- From the page, you can choose to change the service or billing address.
- Click on the billing address and type in your new address.
- Save the new address.
When you complete the process either online or via the app, you must confirm the phone number saved on your account. A customer care agent will get in touch with you on your phone. They will request you to provide information on the following;
- Confirmation of the new address.
- The date you plan to switch off the Verizon Wireless Service from the old address.
- The date to finish moving to the new address.
How Do I Move My Verizon Wireless to a New Address by Visiting a Store?
You can locate a Verizon store near or within your address of residence. Visit the store and request the agent to help you transfer your service address.
The agent may ask you to fill in a form or ask you questions regarding;
Your account details and phone number
- Your current service address on the account
- The new address
- The date you wish to turn off the service on your old address
- The date you wish to complete the move for your service to the new address
It is necessary that the phone number liked to your Verizon Wireless account is up to date to receive notifications concerning the move.
How Do I Move My Verizon Wireless to a New Address on Call?
Another way to change your Verizon Wireless service address is by contacting the Verizon Wireless customer care team.
The customer care agent will ask you questions as proof of ownership. They will then ask you to give the new address, the date to start and complete the moving so that you can schedule time and date for the movement.
You have to confirm the phone number to receive notifications regarding the transfer.
After thousands of Verizon Wireless customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Move My Verizon Wireless Service to a New Address? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Verizon Wireless if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Verizon Wireless in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Move My Verizon Wireless Service to a New Address? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.