Are your loved ones having trouble accessing your Verizon account? You can change that by adding them to the account and ensuring they can access the services when you re unavailable. Unauthorized users can't make changes or pay Verizon bills. Only an authorized person can make the payment or the authorized account manager. Basically, the authorized user serves as the account manager. The account owner can appoint an account manager on the Verizon account. If you are wondering how to add another authorized user to your Verizon account, don't worry. You can follow the steps highlighted below and make it possible or your family or colleagues to access your Verizon account as long as you trust them.
How to Add Other People to Your Verizon Account Online
1. Log in to your account and click account manager from My Verizon tab
2. Enter the names of the person you want as your account manager
3. Choose the phone number of the account manager from the associated phone numbers list on the account (only applicable if your account manager has a lined phone to the account)
4. In case the phone is not lined, simply click No Number on Account
5. Click add then click submit to finalize those changes.
How to Add Other People to My Verizon Account via Phone
1. Ensure you have everything you need, such as account number, last four digits of your social security number, and mobile phone number.
2. Call Verizon. Remember, every state has a different contact number, so you need to use the one for your state. You can find the number on your phone bill or search on the Verizon homepage.
3. Enter the information and select the right number to get to your account services department. Ensure you are using the correct number allocated to your state.
4. State your reason for calling the customer support agent. Answer the security questions to identify yourself as the account owner. The security question, in most cases, includes the account number and your mobile phone. Use the answers you used while opening your account and give the last four digits of the social security number. Sometimes, it can be the billing address.
5. Give the customer care agent the necessary information to add a new person or account manager to your account. The information includes the name and phone number. Plus, give the address and their relationship to you.
How Do I Add Account Manager to My Verizon Account?
Follow the instructions below to add someone to your Verizon account. The information applies only if you are currently subscribed to the Usage controls. The add-on can't be reactivated once you have removed it. You can call Verizon to check current family safeguards.
The steps below don't apply to prepaid accounts. Only the account owner has full online access to manage the usage controls. To add a new member, follow the steps below.
1. Log on to your Verizon account
2. Navigate to My Verizon
3. Choose My Plans & Services
4. Click View & Manage dashboard
5. Click Settings
6. Select Nickname & Roles
7. Enter the people you want to add and then select roles on the drop-down menu
8. Click Save My Changes
This is a reliable way to include new members to your account. Note that only you have the ability to edit the account information and add or remove members from your Verizon account.
There can only be one account owner, but you can sign multiple account managers. Many busy professionals assign multiple account managers for convenience. Adding your office administrator as an account manager enables the person to make any account changes like modifying your service levels.
Besides, you can arrange payment details internationally where you can't access your Verizon account.