You are probably wondering if you can share your account with other people. And if so, how do you add other people to your Virgin Mobile Account?
On Virgin Mobile, you can add people to your account in two categories;
An account holder may be a spouse, a partner, or a person with whom you intend to split the phone bills. The person has full access to the account, as well as taking responsibility for it just as the account owner.
A secondary account holder, on the other hand, enjoys the services in the account, which is under the full responsibility of the account owner. The secondary account holder's access is, therefore, limited to checking balances.
In this article, we will describe the process of adding both an account holder add a secondary account holder (user) to your Virgin Mobile Account.
How Can I Add an Account Holder on My Virgin Mobile Account
The process requires direct communication with the account owner regarding following the Data Protection legislation. Therefore, this procedure can only be on a phone call and not online or through the app.
If you are the account owner, you need to call Virgin Mobile free phone 1908. You can also opt to contact the Virgin Mobile customer support to add an account holder to the account.
The person you intend to add as an account holder should be present during the call. He/she needs to give consent to having joint responsibility for the account.
Once you are ready to make the call, specify the exact service you need to the agent who gets in touch with you.
The agent must indeed verify that you are indeed the account owner by asking a few questions regarding the account and even send a verification code to your phone. You also must give the details of your intended account holder, which the person must verify.
How Can I Add a Secondary Account Holder on My Virgin Mobile Account
Follow the following procedure to add a secondary account holder to your Virgin Mobile Account;
1. Log in to My Virgin Media using either your account number, email address, or username. These details are available on your bills. In case you do not find them, contact Virgin Mobile customer care.
2. Once logged in, find on the dashboard and tap on the icon labeled My Profile.
3. Scroll down on the menu to find and tab listed Manage Account then follow to click on the button on Create a New Account. You must have the number of the person you intend to add. Input it on the space to proceed.
4. There is a small form that appears on your screen and requires you to fill the details of the user you intend to add. These include their name (preferably two) and a working email address.
5. Save the information and fill in a new password. This is the password that the secondary account user will use when logging in to your account with their details. Therefore, once you finish setting up the account for the user, remember to send them the password you put in.
After thousands of Virgin Mobile customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Add Other People to My Virgin Mobile Account to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Virgin Mobile if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Virgin Mobile in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Add Other People to My Virgin Mobile Account guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.