You do not have to worry about relocating, you can move your favorite Virgin Mobile service with you to your new address. You can make the changes to your service address online, through the app or by contacting the Virgin Mobile customer care.
How Do I Move My Virgin Mobile Service to a New Address?
Virgin Mobile makes it easy for you to move your Virgin Mobile service to a new address when relocating. There are various ways that you can use to have the transfer for your mobile service to the new address at no extra costs.
However, before you decide to move your service, you have to ensure there is Virgin Mobile coverage at your new address. You can do this by locating the Virgin Mobile coverage areas. If there is no coverage, you can only find a provider within the area.
You can move the service by yourself. You can do this online or via the app if you have any of the following mobile service plans;
- The Classic plan
- Pay Monthly plan
- Sim Only
- Pay as You Go plan
How Do I Move My Virgin Mobile Service to a New Address Online?
Follow the procedure below to move your Virgin Mobile Service to a new address online;
- From your browser, visit the Virgin Mobile page.
- Log in to your Virgin Mobile account.
- Find and click on the Settings icon.
- On the menu that rolls out, click onto the icon labeled View/ Update Contacts.
- Fill in and confirm the new address you wish to change to.
- Save the settings.
- Confirm the phone number linked to your phone. A Virgin Mobile customer care agent will get in touch with you to schedule the date and time of moving the mobile service.
How Do I Move My Virgin Mobile Service to a New Address through the App?
Follow the steps below to move your Virgin Mobile service to a new address through the app;
- Launch the My Virgin Account App.
- Click on the Menu icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Tap on My Profile.
- To make changes to the information about your addresses, click on the Edit button at the top.
- Update your new address.
- Save your settings at the end.
- Ensure that the phone number listed on your account is working, if not update it. This is necessary since you will receive a call to schedule a move of the service and receive notifications on the same.
How Do I Move My Virgin Mobile Service if I Have the Freestyle Plan
For the customers with the Freestyle plan, you can only move your mobile service to a new address by filling up a Change of Details form. You can access the form from a Virgin Mobile store or download it online from the Virgin Mobile website.
The form requires you to fill in your details and send it back to Virgin Mobile for review. Once you get and complete the form, you have to attach information showing proof of address. You can attach any of the following documents;
- Utility bill
- Mortgage or tenancy agreement
- County tax bill
Make sure that all your details are up to date before submitting the form.
Can I Move My Virgin Mobile Service to a New Address on Phone?
At the same time, you can contact the Virgin Mobile customer care team to help you with the transfer. They will require you to provide;
- Your account details.
- Your new address.
- The date you wish to move the Virgin Mobile service to your new address.
After thousands of Virgin Mobile customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Move My Virgin Mobile Service to a New Address? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Virgin Mobile if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Virgin Mobile in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Move My Virgin Mobile Service to a New Address? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.