How Do I Recover a Lost Password or Pin for My Virgin Mobile Account?
Although Virgin Mobile merged with Boost Mobile and is no longer providing services, your account is intact since it's been transferred to Boost Mobile. So, if you forget your PIN, you have the same two options to retrieve it, calling 611 or going online. Contacting Boost's customer service or even exploring their support pages are both good options if you need more help.
Virgin Mobile was founded back in 2001 as one of the many non-contract options for smart phones and prepaid phones. It later merged with Boost Mobile in February 2020, but its dedication to affordable no contract options still remains although its name is no longer Virgin Mobile. Your PIN, phone number and account information stay the same. So, what happens if you lose access to your account? Usually losing access to your account means you forgot your password or username, but not with Boost Mobile. Your username is your phone number and you'll have a PIN instead of a password. This guide will show you the steps needed to retrieve your PIN.
Via the Website
- Go to boostmobile.com
- Click on the Sign in link located on the top right-hand corner.
- Next, you should see blank fields for your phone number and PIN, as well as a box to allow the site to remember your number.
- Click on the Forgot your PIN link and type in your phone number in the provided field.
- Click on Send.
Via Your Phone
- Dial 611 from your Virgin Mobile phone number and you may be asked to confirm that you're calling about your Boost number.
- You should hear the main menu on the automated system. Listen for and press option 5, which should be "To locate a store, or anything else."
- Next, you should hear another menu, listen for and press option 5 here as well, "If you forgot your PIN and want to have it sent to you."
- You should hear the confirmation message that the PIN on file will be texted to you shortly.
- You should receive a free text with your Boost Mobile PIN, please note that your account must be active to receive text messages.
- If you have any questions or need more help, Boot Mobile's customer service can be reached here, Mondays through Fridays, 4 a.m. until 8 p.m. PST and Saturdays and Sundays, 4 a.m. until 7 p.m. PST
Why Did GetHuman Write "How Do I Recover a Lost Password or Pin for My Virgin Mobile Account?"?
After thousands of Virgin Mobile customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Recover a Lost Password or Pin for My Virgin Mobile Account? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Virgin Mobile if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for Virgin Mobile Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Virgin Mobile in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Recover a Lost Password or Pin for My Virgin Mobile Account? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Asked 18 days ago
Updated 18 days ago
Viewed 33,196 times
Retrieve Virgin Mobile PIN
Boost and Virgin Mobile Merge PIN
Help With Boost Mobile PIN
What customers are saying about this and similar problems
My internet isnt working ive tried to reset my phone its not working.
My account number is *** *** *** and I just paid my last bill of the * year contract I...
I need to talk to Customer Service re payment, I can't get through
cannot find my six digit pin. Must be six digits
Unlock iPhone I just purchased
Paying Too Much for Cable?
We created a free, impartial concierge you can speak to right now that can compare TV, cable, phone, and Internet deals in your area. Are you already getting the best deal? Call now and talk to a real, live person who can tell you what promotions you are missing out on.Call Free Anytime: 888-379-2546
Our service is unaffiliated and thus can compare plans across many providers