Virgin Mobile Wireless is a product of Virgin Media, a communication company in more than five countries. Virgin mobile wireless provides very affordable mobile deals to its customers. There are various payment options that you can choose from at virgin media according to your budget.
Virgin Media also has an excellent customer service team that is willing to listen to the problems that you encounter when using their services and solve them. Virgin media also provide Virgin wifi that is very fast and ensures that you stay connected with the rest of the world.
Sometimes your Virgin mobile can have a problem that can limit you from enjoying these services. The good news is that Virgin Media can solve these problems when you follow the guidelines given below.
How to Report a Problem with your Virgin Mobile Wireless/ Mobile Phone
If you are experiencing problems with Virgin Mobile Wireless, follow the guidelines given below or contact the customer support team at Virgin Mobile. This is how you go about reporting a Virgin mobile wireless/mobile phone problem:
1. You will require your Virgin media account username and password.
2. Open the Virgin media website.
3. Once on the Virgin Media website, click on the "help and support" on the main navigation bar.
4. This will direct you to the Virgin media help page.
5. On the drop-down on the help page, select "check your service status."
6. The next step is to log in to your account using your Virgin media account username and password.
7. Once you are logged in to your virgin media account, you can run a service test on your kit.
8. Running a service test determines the exact problem that you need to solve and what you can do to solve it.
9. The first step in running a service test is selecting the device that you want to be fixed.
10. The next step is to click on "run a test."
11. Virgin Media will start running the test on your device to check whether it has a problem.
12. You will receive instructions on the screen on how that you should follow for the process to be successful.
13. When Virgin media finishes running the test, they will confirm whether your device has a problem.
14. If your virgin media mobile wireless or mobile phone has a problem, Virgin media troubleshoots and fixes it.
15. Another option is to click on " book an engineer."
16. After you book an engineer, you will receive instructions on your device that you should follow to fix it.
17. If these steps fail to work, you can contact the Virgin media customer support team for more help.
18. You can also live chat with Virgin media.
19. Virgin Media can also help fix your issue if you send them an email explaining the problem you have and the assistance you need.
After thousands of Virgin Mobile customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Report a Problem with My Virgin Mobile Internet Service? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Virgin Mobile if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Virgin Mobile in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Report a Problem with My Virgin Mobile Internet Service? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.