How Do I Set Up Autopay for My Virgin Mobile Bill?
Virgin Mobile may be a discontinued brand but its customers still receive the service and support with help from Boost Mobile. You have two types of Autopay, one that adds funds in case your balance hits $5 or lower and another that pays your balance once a month. And if you need to change anything, Boost makes it simpler but keep in mind that any changes in billing information means you need to re-enroll in Auto Re-boost.
If you had a Virgin Mobile account, it was transferred over to Boost Mobile as of February 2020 so nothing actually changed if you already have autopay. For new customers, Virgin Mobile is discontinued and is Boost Mobile from now on. If you have any questions about autopay or the transfer to Boost, please contact Boost here.
Autopay is referred to as Auto Re-boost and uses a debit or credit card to either top up your account with a preset amount you choose once your balance gets to $5 or less, or it automatically pays your account in full every month. There are a few more things to remember.
- You can change your Re-boost card information anytime but you would have to re-enroll in Auto Re-boost.
- If you're on a per month plan, you can unsubscribe from the Auto Re-Boost but you cannot change the payment amount.
- If you're on a per-minute or per day plan, you would also have to re-enroll if you change your default payment amount.
- You can keep track of your Re-boost transactions by checking the account activities page under My Account.
- If your Boost Auto payment fails, check the bank to make sure there aren't issues with your address and verify you have the updated debit or credit card in your account. Not only could your card number change, but your expiration date and security PIN on the back also affects the payment. Contact the bank or call #233 from your Boost Mobile phone for help.
- Go to boostmobile.com and click on the Re-boost option next to the sign-in.
- Select Auto Re-boost and click on Pay Now.
- Next, sign into your account by using your phone number and PIN.
- Follow the prompts to enroll.
Why Did GetHuman Write "How Do I Set Up Autopay for My Virgin Mobile Bill?"?
After thousands of Virgin Mobile customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Set Up Autopay for My Virgin Mobile Bill? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Virgin Mobile if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for Virgin Mobile Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Virgin Mobile in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Set Up Autopay for My Virgin Mobile Bill? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Asked 4 days ago
Updated 4 days ago
Viewed 9,136 times
Virgin Mobile transferred to Virgin Mobile
Set Up Boost Autopay
What customers are saying about this and similar problems
I owe $** for this month and must pay it from my visa account. How do I get the funds o...
I would like to talk on the phone to someone. I got a bill from you today for...
My old Alcatel - your phone said now BoostMobil - my account has $*** and I don't want...
Internet details need to be sent for Samsung Gt s***i. e.g for pop and internet connectivity
I'm contacting you on behalf of my dad. He is isolated and cannot connect to the inter...