Everyone loves getting gift cards. In fact, you may recently have received a Visa Gift Card for a birthday or holiday. Now, you are probably wondering how you go about activating that Visa Gift Card. If that is the case, we certainly understand. Therefore, we have created an excellent guide for you here. This guide will assist you in quickly activating your Visa Gift Card so you can spend it as you see fit!
In the early part of the 2000's, the online gift card market sprung up. This includes, obviously the popularity of visa gift cards. Companies like Vanilla have issued Visa Gift Cards now for years. Vanilla is a Gift Card company that offers Visa Gift Cards for sale on its website and at participating retail locations. They sell physical gift cards, and currently do not offer eGift cards. Gift cards ordered on their website can be delivered to addresses across the United States. They are not able to deliver currently to PO Boxes, APO, FPO, or international addresses. They also cannot deliver Visa Gift Cards to Vermont or Hawaii.
That is what makes this guide even more valuable. Gift Cards have become so popular, it is essential that a step-by-step guide like this exists! We are certainly very happy to help you.
Let's begin with the guide so you can activate your Vanilla Visa Gift Card:
1) You will first want to navigate to the Vanilla Gift Card website at VanillaGift.com. After arriving on the home page, please examine it with a keen eye. You want to take into account all of the options that are available to you.
2) Take a close look at all of the hyperlinks available to you. You will see one that says "Have a Vanilla Gift Card? Check Balance." It will be red and on the right side of the home page. Click that link.
3) On the next page you will be able to enter your Vanilla Visa Gift Card number into the text box that says "Card Number." Next, enter the card expiration date, CVV code, and then click the blue "Sign In" button.
4) After you have signed in to your Vanilla Visa Gift Card Account, you will see an "online shopping" tab. Click that tab next.
5) Next, you will enter in your zip code. This will register your Vanilla Visa Gift Card and activate it for use! You will now be able to use it online or in "real life" when shopping.
6) If you still need assistance with this, we have an excellent solution for you. We have created a very easy-to-use dedicated page for support from a human at Vanilla Visa Gift Cards. Click here to be directed to that support page and we will put you in touch with a human at Vanilla Visa Gift Cards almost immediately.
After thousands of Visa customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Activate My Visa Gift Card? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Visa if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Visa in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Activate My Visa Gift Card? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.