If you are a Walmart MoneyCard customer, you would probably like to know all of the possible ways you can speak to a customer service representative. That is certainly understandable. You might be having problems paying for something and using your card. You also may need to speak to someone because your card has been lost or stolen. Well, you are in luck! In this guide, we are going to show you exactly how to speak with a Walmart MoneyCard customer service rep quickly and easily.
To begin with, we are first going to describe what the Walmart MoneyCard is so we can be certain that this guide will apply to you specifically. The Walmart MoneyCard is a prepaid debit card. It offers a convenient and safer way to pay in comparison to cash. You also do not only have to use your Walmart MoneyCard at Walmart. You are able to use it anywhere that Visa debit cards might be accepted. That includes, of course, shopping online. Anyone who is over the age of 18 can buy and use the Walmart MoneyCard. Because it is a prepaid debit card, no bank account or credit check is required. Minors who are 16 or 17 years old can also get the Walmart MoneyCard with the permission of their parents.
All that being said, we understand that you would like to speak to a customer service representative who handles the Walmart MoneyCard. If you made it this far, then you are in the right place! Let's move forward with our guide now:
1) If you would like to speak to a Walmart MoneyCard customer service representative, first be certain that you have your Walmart MoneyCard login information. This would be your Walmart MoneyCard online user ID and your password.
2) If you do not have an online user ID, you can go to the Walmart MoneyCard website and create an online account using your card number, expiration date and CVV code (3 digit code on the back).
3) Now you're going to go to the Walmart MoneyCard website and login to your online account. You'll do this by clicking the "Customer Login" link in the upper right-hand corner of the home page.
4) After logging in, simply look for the "Chat" icon at the bottom left-hand corner of the page to chat with a customer service rep.
5) Are you still having issues with this? Would you like to speak to a human on the phone? Click here to visit our dedicated page for Walmart MoneyCard customer service and we'll put you directly in touch with a human on the phone quickly who is in the customer service department.
After thousands of WalMart MoneyCard customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Speak to a Walmart Moneycard Customer Service Rep? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting WalMart MoneyCard if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like WalMart MoneyCard in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Speak to a Walmart Moneycard Customer Service Rep? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
After helping consumers for 10 years, we realized that you need an impartial, live person you can talk to about comparing the various TV, cable, Internet and phone plans in your area- somebody who can compare the best deals across telecom providers. So we created a free concierge service you can call at the phone number below.Call Anytime: 888-379-2546Our concierge is unaffiliated and therefore able to compare deals across many companies