If you made an order on Walmart, you can track it easily. Once you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email. If you paid for your order by credit card, you will only receive the confirmation email after your card is approved. If your credit card is not approved, you will receive an email to notify you that it has failed. You will also receive instructions to resubmit your payment.
You may view the information in your account if you cannot access your order confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, you may need to contact the customer support team.
The confirmation will include; the estimated arrival date, order number, address its shipping to, the order, and order summary.
Tracking Your Order
You can view the status of your order in the 'Your Account' option. Click on it at the top right of Walmart's website and sign in. Click on the option 'Track Orders' or Account' at the drop down list. This option allows you to see the tracking information of your order. Every item shows the status to the right.
If you do not find any tracking information, it may be due to the following reasons;
1. You cannot find tracking information for orders if they have a 'Processing' status
2. Some orders do not have a tracking suit from the shipping center
3. After your order has been shipped, tracking can take up to 48 hours to update
If tracking shows delivered but you have not received the item, wait 48 hours and follow these steps;
1. Try to find a notice of attempted delivery. If the carrier did not find you, they may have left it with a neighbor or in a secure place within your property
2. Ask your neighbors and members of your household if they accepted the package on your behalf
3. Look around your delivery location. If the carrier did not find you, they may have left it in your porch, garage, or another safe place
4. Check to ensure that the shipping address used by the carrier and the one on your order is accurate
5. Check your mailbox. If your order passed through multiple carriers, it may be there.
Do not worry if you have not received your order even though the tracking information shows as 'delivered. ' It is common for packages to say delivered before they get to your final shipping address.
Estimated Delivery Date
If your shipping option does not have a tracking number, it is possible to find an estimated delivery date range. It is in your Google Store order details.
1. Find the order with the shipment you intend to track
2. Find the shipment
3. Under the 'Delivery' option, you will find the estimated delivery date
If the shipping website shows that your tracking number is unavailable, try again in a few hours. Some shippers may take longer than others to add your tracking information.
When your order is delivered, you may need to sign for it. This is a security measure that is meant to ensure that your order is not stolen. The carrier will try to deliver your package three times. If they are not successful, they may return it to the shipper.
If you need help with your Walmart orders, you should contact the customer support team. The best way to contact them is over the phone. You will be connected with a representative at an average of 38 hours. Even though you may not receive support on email, it is available on the help desk and Facebook.