How Do I Track My Walmart Order?
Being able to track your online Wal-Mart purchases is made even more convenient and straightforward with using the app to track and sign up for tracking alerts. If you run into any issues with updating your contact information, another option is to sign up for an account with the parcel service and enrolling in tracking alerts.
Wal-Mart is one of the biggest retailers in the United States because it's both an online retailer and a brick and mortar business. So, what do you do when you make a purchase on Wal-Mart.com and you want to track it? There are two main ways to do so, use their website or the app, and you can sign up for tracking alerts.
Tracking Via the Website
- Go to Walmart.com and log into your account
- On the left side of the screen, you should see your Purchase History, click on it.
- You should see your purchase history for the past 6 months, since that is the default setting. Select the purchase you'd like to track by clicking the Track order button.
- Here, you'll see the tracking number plus the most recent tracking info from the parcel service used.
Tracking Via the App
- Open the app and log in if needed.
- Tap the menu icon on the upper left-hand corner.
- Scroll down until you see Purchase History under your account options. This section is third from the last.
- Tap on the order number of the order you'd like to track in case you have more than one order.
- From here, you should see a Track Order button if your order has already shipped. The most recent tracking information will be here too.
Making it Easier to Track
Another way to track your Wal-Mart orders is to sign up for tracking alerts and have the status sent to you. This removes the need to log into your account. As of right now, the only way is to sign up is with the Wal-Mart app. Feel free to contact them in case you have any questions.
- Open the Wal-Mart app and sign into your account.
- Tap the menu option and scroll down to section titled Account.
- Select the notifications option.
- Tap the button next to shipping and delivery, it'll turn purple when it's activated.
Keeping Track Via the Parcel Service
There are three main parcel delivery options that retailers like Wal-Mart may use; UPS, FedEx or the United States Parcel Service. Once your order ships, you'll receive an alert from Wal-Mart which should include which company is going to do the delivery. Copying and pasting the tracking number directly into the parcel service's search field will show you any updates, and if you log into your account with them or sign up for one, they also have tracking alerts available. You may be able to reschedule the delivery with FedEx or UPS for a fee so it's best to read their FAQs or contact them for more information.
Why Did GetHuman Write "How Do I Track My Walmart Order?"?
After thousands of WalMart customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together How Do I Track My Walmart Order? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting WalMart if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for WalMart Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like WalMart in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Track My Walmart Order? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.
Asked 5 days ago
Updated 5 days ago
Viewed 4,032 times
Wal-Mart purchase alerts
track walmart order
What customers are saying about this and similar problems
My card is blocked i need to be abke to access my card for my pay check this week. I wo...
Package that was suppose to be delivered by end of day today wasn't.
I WAS DISSATISFIED WITH AN ONLINE ORDER. AFTER TALKING WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR...
i am looking for confirmation that tomorrow you will have special senior hours.
Cancel the entire order. I no longer need the order.