What Do I Do If There's a Problem with My Wish.com Order?
Sometimes Wish shoppers experience some problems with their orders; maybe they did not receive all their ordered items, maybe the order refused to go through etc. If you have experienced an issue with your Wish order, here are the possible options.
How to Get Help with Your Order
The best way to get help with an order is to contact Wish's Customer Support. To do so, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your account on Wish
- Go to Order History
- Click on Contact Support for the specific order you want to be helped with.
For more contact details visit https://gethuman.com/phone-number/Wish-com.
How to Track an Order
If your order has taken too long to arrive, you can try to track it on your account.
- Type in Wish.com on your web browser and login to your account.
- Select Order History.
- Choose Where's My Package? Doing so will enable you to see your order's estimated arrival date and the tracking history. However, depending on how the carrier ships you specific order, there might not be any tracking details available.
Orders from Wish are normally shipped to the customers within 1-2 days, but may take longer depending on the individual merchant and destination.
How to Request for a Return or Refund on Wish
If the product that was shipped to you was not what you ordered, or it never arrived, you may be eligible for a refund. Requests for returns and refunds need to be made within thirty days of delivery.
- Sign in to your account on Wish
- Click on Order History
- Select Contact Support
- Go to Returns and Refunds
- Follow the steps provided and click on the product(s) you want to return and request for a refund.
Do not throw away anything from the package you received until your refund has been processed. Wish will want you to show them the packaging information.
Please note that Wish does not refund the original shipping cost. If your return request is successful, you will receive a shipping label from the company, which you will need to print out and place on the item you want to return.
Is It Possible to Exchange an Order on Wish?
Currently, Wish does not offer customers the chance to exchange items. It is possible to replace an item if it fails to meet your individual expectations. But you can contact Wish Customer Support team for additional help.
Cancelling an Order on Wish
Sometimes, shoppers place orders on Wish, but later on realize they made a mistake or they do not want to receive that specific product anymore. After making an order on this platform, you have a maximum of eight hours to cancel it.
- Login into your Wish account.
- Go to the Order History page.
- Select Contact Support
- Follow the prompts that appear and choose Cancel my item.
After choosing this option, the order will be canceled and you won't be charged anything. Given that the order has already been processed, you will be covered under Wish's Return Policy.
Some Tips for Shopping on Wish
- Use the coupon codes, particularly on your first order to save some money.
- Always read available product reviews before you order a clothing item or any other product to avoid having size issues. Moreover, the product reviews can tell you if a product was shipped slower or quicker than expected or how it looked.
- Always read through the shipping information on a product before you order to have peace of mind. The shipping information section informs you about the shipping costs and the estimated delivery period.
- You can buy with other shoppers on Wish to cut down on expenses. However, the option for buying with other shoppers is not available on all items.
Why Did GetHuman Write "What Do I Do If There's a Problem with My Wish.com Order?"?
After thousands of Wish.com customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. So we put together What Do I Do If There's a Problem with My Wish.com Order? to try to help. It takes time to get through these steps according to other users, including time spent working through each step and contacting Wish.com if necessary. Best of luck and please let us know if you successfully resolve your issue with guidance from this page.
Why does GetHuman Write How-to Guides for Wish.com Problems?
GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Wish.com in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. We started with contact information and fastest ways to reach a human at big companies. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. Or companies that have self-serve help forums instead of a customer service department. From there, we realized that consumers still needed more detailed help solving the most common problems, so we expanded to this set of guides, which grows every day. And if you spot any issues with our What Do I Do If There's a Problem with My Wish.com Order? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. We want to be as helpful as possible. If you appreciated this guide, please share it with your favorite people. Our free information and tools is powered by you, the customer. The more people that use it, the better it gets.